Chapter 7

"She was either wildly naive, or dangerously intelligent"

Angelina

"So tell me about yourself Angelina." Niall asked. He and El were busy talking and maybe he realised that I'm there too.

"What about myself? I'm boring." I said and he smiled.

"I bet you are not pretty girl." Niall said and I blushed.

"I swear to you you're the third person here who she has talked to in school." El said.

"Hey no he is the second." I defended.

"Oh yeah whatever" El rolled her eyes.

"Fine. I'm Angelina. I'm rude and annoying. I like reading books. I don't like too many people. I don't have parents they died. I live with my two elder brothers who treat me like some five year old in that huge fucking mansion. I've a dog. And I'll kill you if you annoy me in the slightest" I ended.

"I'm scared" Niall laughed.

"Don't take it as a joke Niall she practically choked a girl on her first day in school." El said.

"Oh-kay?" Niall said insured. We all started laughing. Niall is funny and cute and hot. In conclusion he is nice and I like him. After lunch break Niall came with us as he had the same class.
Niall sat on my left whereas El sat behind me. I noticed something familiar on his hand. Something I've seen before.

"Is that tattoo is a mark for the hot guys in here?" I asked.

"What?" Niall asked confused.

"I mean all the hot boys I met here have this tattoo" I said Niall looked a little worried.

"Which guys are they?" Niall asked.

"Um Zayn. Zayn Malik was his name and the other one was... I can't remember his name it was something like liem lien no Liam it was Liam." I told him.

"O yes they're my friends." Niall said to my surprise.

"You are not there type exactly" I said.

"Their type?" He asked.

"They look mysterious. Their eyes speak. They give you that bad aroma. They seem dangerously bad but you you don't." I told him.

"This means you've yet to know many things then." Niall said before I could ask the teacher came started his blah blah and blah.

School ended. I don't know where Niall went. He just kind of disappeared.

"He just disappeared" El complained.

"Yeah. You know he is friend with Gigi's boyfriend Zayn." I told her.

"Who told you that?" She asked.

"Niall himself." I replied and her eyes widened in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"He is The Niall James Horan. One of the most richest guy in the continent. His father James Horan was no less then a king." El gushed.

"You are just saying that because he is friends with Zayn." I laughed.

"Only if you know Angelina." She mumbled.

Authors Note:
Where are you guys from? What do you think about Zayn? Is something fishy fishy going on with Zayn. Let me clear one thing here Zayn is not interested in Angelina but he is interested in Angelina 😉
Vote, Comment & Share!
Thanks