Epilouge

Hehe Jk that wasn't the end

I still gots a lot to say ya know?

(Warning Hella long chapter like fucking nearly 3000+ words)

——————
Epilogue
To the future we go
——————

It's been 10 years since that day..

I shuffled around in my warm sheets, feeling another warm presence slowly curling around my waist. "Princess~ it's time to get up, we're going to the royal meet up" the voice said, it had a soft yet flirtatious tone to it. I grumbled in response and shoved my head deeper into my pillow before I felt continuous tickles coming from my hips. Making me scream and laugh and soon fall of the bed.

"Shouldn't I be a queen?" I replied, facing Adrien. His face morphed into a playful smirk,"It doesn't sound right, your highness" that nickname made me roll my eyes before pulling myself up and walking towards him. I lean towards him, my face slowly creeping up to him. His face still remained with a playful smirk, before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I leaned in for a kiss before I heard a high pitch scream and a high pitch voice,"Eww! Mommy and Daddy are doing something gross!" I immediately pull away and face the voice.

"Emma! Be quiet! It's adorable!" Louis hushed Emma, making Adrien chuckle. Before Louis could continue she bit him and ran towards me, Louis soon followed and jumped into his fathers arms. "Aren't Alya and Nino meant to be with you two trouble makers?" I laugh, "they were doing this thing Louis called PDA" she pouted.

Emma resembles me more, she had raven hair, and blueish greenish Eyes. While Louis resembles his cocky father, blonde hair tan skin and the same blueish green eyes. She had more blue than green in her eyes, same goes for Louis but vice versa.

Adrien bursts into laughter, after He sobered down he finally spoke, "C'mon, mommy needs to get ready, soon you'll be able to see your friends soon" the two nodded, Emma went squealing out the door while Louis shook his head and followed her.

We heard a few surprised voices before a maid came walking in, she bowed her head before speaking."Your majesty's, the guest will be arriving soon, we have brought you breakfast. Also, we will take you both to get ready, please just call us in when your ready" after that she gave a curtsy before walking out.

Soon a few more maids came walking in with a food trolley, plates and plates of food were on it. I thanked them before excusing them. I started eating my food, shoving it in my mouth, after I heard a sad sigh and rotated my head to face Adrien, his plate of food wasn't touched. "I'm never going to get used to that" "Your never going to get used to the royal life you mean" I chuckle trying to lighten up the mood.

He stared at his food with a blank stare, before smiling and kissing my forehead. That sweet gesture still gave me butterflies.

—•—•—

I was all ready and done, my hair was half up and half down. A light coat of natural make up was on my face, with my lips all glossed up. My dress was red and white, with red lace and fabric patterns on my chest and white tule with red scattered all over the bottom. I smiled to myself when I looked in the mirror.

All I need was my crown. I glance back at the crown that was in a glass case, on a pedestal. Memories of my parents filled my thoughts, everything that happened.