[23]

CRI ITS FINALLY HERE..

Pause- I am so sorry for not posting yesterday, or the day before there was something going on with Wattpad and I had to rewrite and bleh IN CONCLUSION 'Wattpad are you okay? U on drugs buddy? You know just keep down the crack'

The last chapter Of The Princesses Monster CRI oml I'm so happy that 1 this book is successful and it has like fucking 800+ views NEARLY 1K MIND YOUU

(Okay so this part will be like a thank you and mushy shit so if you didn't come here for mushy shit just go to the book title if you scroll down see u at the other side)

I would like to say that I am extremely thank you for all of you reading my book, when I was first writing this book I didn't expect it to be such a big thing. For that I thank you ;D since my life is going to the point of financial shit it's nice to see some people enjoying my books, makes me happy!

Uh I'll just save this for the end

Without further delay, the last chapter of The Princesses Monster..

——————
Chapter 23
Its not being in love that made her happy
It's the boy she's in love with that does
——————
Marinette's P.O.V
I looked back at Adrien, his eyes began to open. I stared at him quietly, waiting he would wake up. From what had just happened Minutes ago, the curse must have been broken.

He started shifting around, I smiled. I watched him move and shift like a sleeping baby, I saw his mouth open. "M-Marinette?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. I swiftly pulled him into a hug, he froze for a second before wrapping his arms around me.

I let go, to take in all his new features, human ears, normal arms. He looked a little uncomfortable,"How does it feel?" I ask. "It's weird, not having my furry ears, or having good hearing" he started to ramble on, about parts that felt very new to him.

Earning a few giggles here and there, the rain died down after a while. Midnight skies poured in, always bringing a light breeze. "C'mon, let's go get the others" I grinned, before walking into the forest. Adrien gently held my hand, I looked back.

"Just in case I get lost, I know I've lived half of my life here, but after that transformation I can barely remember what's right and left.." he trailed off, I could see embarrassment all over his face. I chuckled and tugged him, soon retracing my steps. I always forget how peaceful the night is, burnt wood would always flow past my nose, making me grip Adrien's hand tighter.

Adrien looked a little frighten when the fresh smell of blood surrounded us, I rolled my eyes and kept tugging him. Faint lights and distance but familiar laughing came into ear range. I let go of Adrien and started running towards it, yes I know Adrien probably could've gotten lost but he saw which direction I was running too so it doesn't matter. Pushing all the leaves and jumping over bushes, finally running into Tikki's Arms, or tackling her.

"Marinette! I can't breathe!" She gasped, I let go of her and grin, she smiled back to me. "How does it feel? Where's Adrien?" She asked. I nudged my head to a blonde that started emerging out of the bushes, "Adrien!" I heard multiple people scream and yell. Soon Adrien was under a dog pile.

Alya Tikki And I laughed, even Nino and Plagg were in that Pile. After compliments towards Adrien and happy tears, a ear bleeding voice made me shriek for a second, earning laughs from my two best friends. I whip my head around to see Chloe, her entire dress was ripped up to her knees. Gems and bleeds were out of place or gone, or simply hanging on a thread.