[5]

BacK whOoP

I might also be making another book as sooner or later, since I like the fantasy theme I might as well make another fantasy themed one as well ;D

Anyway~

——————
Chapter 5
Midnight Love
——————

Marinette's P.O.V
It was sun down,I couldn't get his beautiful eyes out of my mind, what's wrong with me? My thoughts got interrupted by a certain blonde walking to my cell.

He got a key and opened my cell, the door made a horrible creak. "What are you doing?" I stammered as he came close, "don't you want to go to your new room?" Our eyes made contact, I was the first one to look away, I don't need more images of his perfect eyes.. wait PERFECT?!

I must have gotten lost in my thoughts again, because he was calling my name, "Marinette? Helloo?" "I'm here!" I fluttered my eyes. "You dozed off, I didn't know I was so handsome" he smirked, "And I didn't know you were so annoying" rolling my eyes.

I pushed my self up with my arms, pain then again surged through my arm making me fall. I grabbed my right arm with my left hand, and squeezing it to stop the pain. "You okay princess? I was sure I bandaged your arm perfectly for it to heal." He mumbled the last part quietly.

"P-peachy, let's go" I was not going to show my weak side to this blonde bimbo. I tried to pick myself up, but I always ended up falling back, and always earning a quiet giggle from Adrien. "Mind helping Prince Charming?" I glared at him. He kneeled down and picked me up bridal style.

"I-i didn't mean that you know" I felt heat brush my cheeks as he held me, "Oh well, purrincess". He carried me to a house and put me down. The house was made out of wood, it had a log roof, on the side of it there was a balcony, Adrien opened the door.

"Ladies first" Winking at me, "thanks.." I slowly entered the wood house, noticing the sweet smell of cinnamon. There was a Tall and lean, he also wore a fur coat, but his was made of actual fur. He wore black brimmed glasses, and a sort of like tuxedo.

"Ah, you must be Marinette, I'm Gabriel, Adrien's Father And Chief of this village." He talked in a monotone voice, his eyes were icy blue, but almost drained.

"You will be staying in my sons room. Now if you excuse me I will be in my room working" with that he went into a room and closed the door.

"You didn't tell me I was sleeping in your room!" I whispered yelled, he just rolled his eyes and walked upstairs. Jerk.

I followed him up, his bedroom was amazing, he had a candle chandelier, and everything was made out of wood, or the frame was.

He had bookshelf full of books, he had an arm chair in the corner next to the bookshelf with a lamp on a stool. I assumed the bathroom was down stairs, he had a few windows, and of course the balcony. His bed frame was made out of wood, but he had a mattress and black and green paw prints on his bed covers and pillow. He had a chair outside and stool on his balcony.

I made my way to the arm chair, and sat down, trying to get comfy. "What the hell are you doing?" "Trying to get comfortable?" "Why?" "Aren't I going to sleep here?" He silenced, and proceeded to laugh at me like a court jester. "Your not sleeping there your sleeping here" he gestured to his bed "with me" wiggling his eyebrows.