Jounin Exams PART2 one on one combat

Începe de la început

"Alright then. Everyone off to the side lines." She commanded in a loud voice. She started for the trees to hide from sight as did everyone else. Everyone except Asuma sensei. 

"Alright then. You ready?" He asked in a kind voice as he put out his cigarette. He quickly withdrew his chakra blades and got in his fighting stance as did I. I took a quick glance around the field looking for Almira but she wasn't in sight either. She must've hid with the others. Surveying my movements and picking up my faults and weaknesses. 

" Don't take your eyes off your opponent." Asuma sensei coached as he swung his chakra blade at me. 

I ducked in order to not get hit putting my hands up in front of my face in defence.

That was a close one. He's fast but it seems he's only using taijutsu for now. I really have to watch out for those chakra blades. If I don't fight with the intent to kill I won't be able to defeat him. It seems like he's using the same plan.

I took out two kunai and started to defend against his chakra blades. I quickly rendered that useless as he was slicing right through them. 

There must some technique he's using because no normal blade can do that. Unless he's using his chakra in the blade to sharpen it.

I jumped back so I could use my ninjutsu instead of my taijutsu because if I get hit by those blades it would be the end for me. So long range it is. 

"Wind style: drilling air bullets!" I yelled as I kept spit out blasts of sharp air at him hoping to hit him. He was jumping  and dodging my jutsu with ease. 

Damn it! 

"Wind style burning ash!" He yelled as he blew a huge cloud of ash towards me.

Oh shit! I cant get caught in that!

"Wind style: great slashing Tornado!" I yelled dispersing the ash away from me. I wiped my brow in relief. 

Time for my crystal style. I have to finish this. I hope my crystal style is strong enough. 

"Crystal style: shuriken wild dance!" I yelled as I started waving my arms around me throwing crystal snowflake shuriken at him. A couple of them got through his defenses and sliced up his face. "Crimson fruit!" 

He dodged it before it could entrap him. 

Damn it! 

"Wind style dust storm!" He yelled. There was a massive dust storm heading straight for me. My only choice was to use my crystal prison and entrap me inside so it wont hit. 

"Crystal style pentagonal prison!" I yelled as it started form around me. I made it just in time before it hit. I waited for the dust to disperse before releasing my jutsu and going on the defensive. 

Once it was gone and I was out of my prison I immediately went on the defensive. 

"Crystal style growing crystal thorns!" I made my crystals grow out from all over the field in a tight bind so there was absolutely no wear he could go to escape my jutsu. I quickly learned that his chakra blades rendered useless under my crystal style.

"Alright you got me. You pass onto the next test. Congratulations." He said with a smile. I released my jutsu so he wasn't constricted anymore. I bowed and thanked him. That battle took longer than I thought. Almost two hours.

"Alright next up is Kurenai. Good luck." He said as he put away his chakra blades and popped a cigar in his mouth and moved out of sight as Kurenai walked out onto the field. I sighed heavily. I was extremely exhausted from that last fight but I guess they wouldn't let me take a break. Considering your enemy wouldn't allow that either. So I had to just suck it up.