"What the hells wrong with her?"
"They wanna fight" The other table glowered.

"What the hell are they looking at? ... Do they have a death wish?" Zack scowls.

"They're challenging us" You sneered, your head tilted up as your beautiful face wrinkled up like a crinkly raisin (thanks for my cousin to make this analogy).

Daniel sat across from you as he makes quick glances towards you.

"They're a lot of arrogant guys in this area" Zack state.

"Y/N you want another milk?" Vasco asks as he hands you another carton as if he hadn't gave you a pile already.

"Vasco not now, I'm displaying my dominance" You harshly whispered at him.

Everybody had arrived early at the neighborhood and now we were just killing time at the cafe— when you had arrived through the doors you wanted to sit next to Daniel to talk to him about the game plan. However Vasco had swooped in and as if he was your boyfriend he hugged your shoulders, pulling you close to his chest with a possessive look on his face.

Making you sit next to him instead of Daniel.

Zack saw how Vasco did this and like usual, shouted for him to take his hands off of you.

However, Daniel on the other hand was shocked— his eyes widens as he can see Vasco was personally challenging him.

Tightening his fist, Daniel glared back at Vasco, baring his teeth as he wanted to rip you from his hold. But knowing you might be mad at him for being overly jealous he stopped himself and watched you seat next to Vasco.

"Hey shall we just kill those guys?" Zack continues as you nod in agreement.

"Lets plummet those bitches" You cracked your knuckles.

"Relax" Vasco sips another carton of milk "You can't just beat other people, Y/N do you want more milk?"

"I'm gonna be lactose intolerant if you keep this up" You narrowed your eyes at him (if you're already lactose intolerant you said "No I'm lactose intolerant")

"Hey stop buying her milk!" Zack glares at Vasco's behavior.

You adverted your eyes for a moment as Zack and Vasco continues arguing, eyes landing out the window as you see Yui, Mira and Stingy walking outside talking to one another.

'Hmph, Y/N's phone is off' Yui pouts as Mira yells to her left.

"I came to buy a book but I'm just trying to help you find them!"

"I wanna go home!" Stingy thrashes himself around.

'Why is Mira here?' You think to yourself as you get up, 'She might hurt herself if she's not careful'

"Zack come with me for a quick sec" You turned to him, he gave you a slight surprised look on his face.

"M-Me? Alright" Zack gets up quickly, pushing back his chair as Daniel and Vasco gets up as well.

"No you two stay here, Vasco drink more milk, Daniel watch him so he doesn't choke on it" You instructed as they frowned.

"Where are you going with Zack?" Vasco asks, his voice darkening. Daniel stays silent as he nervously glances at Vasco's dark aura.

"..." You looked down for a second at your feet, your head turning to him with a sneer "Vasco, you've been acting really weird recently. We'll talk about it later, but for now..."

"—Sit down"

Daniel, Vasco, and Zack all had a cold chill run up their spine. The people around you who were listening in just watched with a terrified feeling of in the pits of their stomachs.