My mom, your mom.

Be the girl his ex-girlfriend will hate, his mom will love, and
the one who he will never forget.
🖤

"Yoongs, ughh you're heavy." You squirmed in your boyfriend's embrace, trying to escape from his tight hug as you were feeling trapped and overheated by the summer morning temperature.

"But you're comfy bby." Yoongi tried to snuggle to your neck even more despite your protest.

"Babe please..." You pushed him to the other side of the bed when you felt his hand started to sneak around under your shirt.

"Um no. Just stay like this for 5 more minutes." You gave up on pushing him as you did not want to face his grumpy face over the breakfast table later. Your boyfriend could be kinda grumpy in the morning if he did not get enough sleep plus enough morning affection from you as soon as he woke up. He would be bubbling over and over again on how hugging you in the morning could recharge his energy for the whole day.

Five minutes finally leaning into his hug, your phone suddenly rang that forced you to detach from your boyfriend just to grab the phone at the nightstand. But in just a second, your boyfriend latched back into your warm body. He was so clingy in the morning and that made him turned into an adorable koala.

"Morning mom!" You immediately greeted your mother as you ruffled Yoongi's bed hair. You could felt your boyfriend's body tensed as soon as he realized who was on the other line.

"Ohh i just cannot wait to see you later! Are you sure you don't want me to pick you up at the airport?" You hummed to your mother's response and let out a light chuckle when your mom was complaining about the bad service of Uber driver that drove her to the airport just now.

"Okay so I'll see you later? Take care mom, love ya." You bid her goodbye as she ready to board the plane. You let out another soft chuckle as your mother reminded you again to bring your boyfriend over the family dinner later.

"Hahaa sure, but be nice to him yeah?" You glanced at stiffened Yoongi who had been awkwardly silence over the 5minutes of your phone call.

You finally turned your body to wrap your hand around Yoongi after bidding your mother a safe flight.

"So are you ready?" You smirked, mocking him as his nightmare finally came true.

"No." He flashed his puppy eyes at you innocently, hoping that you would cancel the family meeting.

"This is unfair Yoong! I met your family so many times already. I even stayed at your family house last Christmas. Then how could you reject my mom?" You pouted, disbelieving at his sudden antic.

Yoongi was honestly being scared when you told him how was your mom look like; her appearance, her life principles, her bad reaction towards your past relationships.

"That's different bby. My mom, she is down to earth, she is cool even she is not up to date to this modern world. But your mom.. your mom, she-" He scratched his ear as he struggling to come out with words.

"She is what, Yoong?" You widened your eyes, forcing him to continue.

"She wear Gucci necklace on Sunday morning you know? Who would do that when Sunday means off day? How can I keep to her standard?" His body was so tensed, his forehead was all wrinkled as he was playing with your fingertips, trying to get rid of his nervousness.

"Babe, don't let my story about her fool you huh?" You intertwined your fingers with his and continued, "She is the best mother that I could've ever asked for. She is just being tough to hide her vulnerability. She raised me alone without any flaw. There is something inside her that you gotta dig. Once you found it, her toughness will all be melted." You convinced him.