Midnight date.

I only want two things in this world;
I want you, and I want us.
🖤

* Ring Ring

"Hey Y/N, you still working at the office?" You glanced at the desktop clock, it was 15minutes past midnight.

"Oh Yoongi, u finished practicing? I have a meeting tomorrow, so need to prepare the material." You replied him, sensing something off with his tone.

"Can we meet up for a while? At the river park behind your office? I just wanna see you.." You caught him sighing through the call.

"Sure, just give me 10minutes. I need to wrap up the presentation slide first." You agreed to your boyfriend idea. Midnight date would not hurt much you thought.

"Okay baby, take your time. Be careful, see ya." Yoongi sighed to the phone, again.

After 30minutes

"Holy shit! I forgot about Min Yoongi." You cursed realizing it was already 1am and your boyfriend will probably nagged you later. You were too immersed in your work until you forgot about the midnight date with Yoongi. You quickly left your room, walked towards to the lift and pressed G button. You left the building empty handed as you were too excited to meet your boyfriend.

The night breeze was too cold and it made you cursed at yourself for forgetting the cardigan. You walked mindlessly towards a bench near the river bridge. The usual bench, the usual night sky, and the usual guy that always made your heart thumping furiously.

"Yoongi..." You slowly approached the blonde man who was wearing all white from head to toe. You saw a plastic bag probably contained food and drink next to him.

"Babyyy..." He stood up and embraced you into his arms. He sighed realizing that you were finally in his embrace. He kept hugging you tight and inhaling your sweet scent that he was once claimed that your scent could let all his worries in this world disappeared. You then sneaked your arms around his waist, enjoying the warmth offered by his masculine body.

"Baby, i miss you.. Why you were so late?" Yoongi whispered huskily to your ears, still hugging you tight.

"Y-Yoongi, I could not breath-" He sighed but released you immediately. "Yoongi, did something happen? You look restless and tired. Is there something bothering you?" You stared deep into his tired eyes, looking for some explanation.

"Ugh n-no, nothing happened." He stuttered.

"I kinda lost motivation. Everything i did today did not go well. Hoseok kept yelling at me because of my terrible dance. He obviously know that I could not dance. Then, Namjoon kept correcting my composed song, saying the rap lyric did not has wow effect. Jin kept dragging my ass to join his boring food vlive. Taehyung and Jimin just kept bothering me all day, everyday. And Jungkook with his stupid bunny smile. Ughh i hate everything about today." He confessed everything to you, while rested his head on your shoulder.

"Yoongi baby, everything will be fine. Maybe you are too tired that's why you're a bit touchy." You caressed his hair slowly, trying to calm him down.

"I guess swag Min Suga is gone tonight huh?" Haha you chuckled when he lifted his head up from your shoulder just to glare at you.

"Hey baby?" You tried to get his attention.

"Humm yes?" He replied lazily while taking you into his embrace again, facing the beautiful river shining brightly under the moonlight.

"Do you remember a year ago when BTS didn't have much fanbase and recognition from the entertainment industry?" You tried looking for the right words to inspire him.

"Humm.." He nodded.

"Do you remember how hard you and the boys were practicing all days and nights just to get to this level? Billboard level?" You smirked while he insisted you to keep going.

"Do you think the pain and trouble you face now won't worth your effort? Just keep going, the hell won't last long. Something big is waiting for BTS, I can sense it." You smiled and intertwined your fingers and his together.

"Humm babyyy, you're the best thing I could have ever asked for. Do you know how much I love you?" He sighed and kissed your forehead gently.

"As much as your Cypher Pt.4?" Haha he flicked your forehead in which he just kissed passionately just now. What a bipolar gentlemen you thought.

"Y/N ah- i love you. I will always need you, please don't ever leave my side. Promise me?" Yoongi stared at you with eyes full of love. You couldn't resist his charm and quickly nodded.

"I promise you, Mr. Min and I do love you. To the moon and back remember?" Yoongi and you smiled lovingly at each other thinking what future have in store for both of you.

Yoongi dragged you to sit at the bench, slowly wrapping his arms around you to keep you warm from the cold night breeze. He kept kissing your head and saying how grateful he was to have you as a girlfriend.

 He kept kissing your head and saying how grateful he was to have you as a girlfriend

"Hey baby, I brought your favourite cookies." Yoongi suddenly pulled out something from the bag earlier. You grinned because he always have a little way to keep you happy and you wished upon the starry night that this relationship will last forever.

Hey wassup? 2nd shot for Min Yoongi. What do you think? My english is terrible so I'm kinda sorry for the turn off haha