Chapter 1: Woahhhhhh

It was just a normal day. I think. I mean, I don't really know what normal is, but let's just stick with it. I went to a coffee shop like usual to edit my videos, I had a lot of fun. Ordering the food that is. But today was different. The table that I always sat at was taken. Like I sit there so often that the staff save it for me.
I'm gonna have to speak to Lottie.
I thought. She was the big boss and I knew her well.
            I walked up to the table and sat down. I stared the woman who stole my territory hard in the eyes. She didn't look into mine and her long fringe covered her face. Who was she?
                  This is MY table. I was hoping I could talk to her through eye contact but it just looked creepy. She shuffled her chair away, so I shuffled mine closer.
"Do you mind?" She asked. Her voice was soft but stern at the same time. Wait, is that possible? Nevermind.
"Nope, don't mind at all" I replied, slurring the 'Ls' in all. She looked up from the note pad she was sketching in. "Woahhhhhh" I accidentally blurted. I'm not sure but I think I drooled too.

She had long, silky brown hair and deep green eyes. I hadn't seen her face because she was buried in her work. She had soft looking skin and hundreds of freckles dotted around her nose.
She still stole my FAVOURITE table though...
"Woah what?" She asked
"Huh?"
"You said woah"
"I do not recall."
"Why did you say woah?"
"No comment" I replied. she laughed and looked at the ground. You know, she may have taken MY seat, but maybe I could learn to like her...

*chapter not yet finished, please say if I should carry on or just forget it*

Back off~ completed On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara