Chapter 24: the party animal

Brennens POV

As she slowly walked down the stairs it was like a scene from a fairy tail. My heart skipped a beat and my eyes were as big as saucepans.
She walks over to Aaron and hugs him tightly, my stomach knots a little in jealousy... I wanted her to myself.
Then after greeting everyone else she walked up to me and hugged me.
"You look beautiful." I say still breath taken
"Thanks Brennen. You're beautiful too haha. And just saying, you're making it obvious you like me, your jaw nearly hit the floor!" Heather exclaimed.
"I can't help it-" I retorted
"Hush." She say putting a finger to my lips.
A few hours later.
The party is awesome! Bradlee, Shane Dawson, EVERYONE is here!

Heathers POV
I was sat on the shed roof with aaron.
"Aaron you know I love you right?"
I say
"Yeah Why what's up?"
"I don't know. But you know, if I liked another guy, how would you react."
He looked at me in the eyes and then back to the pool where Colby was jumping in repeatedly drunk.
"Well I can't stop you from loving other people."  He begins. "If you were to like someone else I'd let you go, for both of our happinesses, to stop pain and guilt before it happens."
He was such a forgiving person.
"You and Brennen-" he says
I tense up.
"It's ok, I know he likes you, and you like him. The way you look at each other. I'm happy for you." He says and kisses my forehead.
"I- I'm sorry Aaron, I don't know what happened." I said tears welling up.
"It's ok I understand... love and life are mysterious things, and sometimes you have to let things go."
"Thank you Aaron." I say hugging him
"I will always forgive you heather"
He says
"Just, don't steal my table ever again." He jokes
We laugh and talk a little longer before I leave to tell Brennen the news.
"I'm sorry heather, it must've been hard."
"Yeah, but he was so forgiving." I Say

A few hours later

Brennens POV

I'm so drunk! Am I? Wait wait wait... I like vodka!?  I take three more shots of vodka and coke along side heather and Aaron. Aaron walks over to the couch and passes out. Wait is it bright in here? Or is it dark?
"HEATHER!" I shout even though she was right next to me
"What!?"
I just grab her hand and take her to the bathroom. She knows what's happening because she is laughing.
"Heather! I need your consent!" I manage to slurr
"Of course Brennen! Just don't make another Zac! It hurts!" She blurts.
We laugh and fumble around. I pull a condom out of my back pocket.
"My special balloons!!" I say. I blow one up and tie it and drop it out the bathroom window. Colby notices and cheers, he knows what's happening. Wait where am I? Oh yeah, I'm at the trap house. This time I use another condom but the right way and a few hours later enough me and heather were panting on the bathroom floor.
"I see why they call you the party animal." She wheezes our of breath. I just smirk and we fall asleep in each others naked arms...