Chapter 3: shower

I walked into the trap house inviting heather in. I call out to see if anyone is in but to no avail. "They are probably shooting a video." I explained.
"So we have the whole house to ourselves?" Heather asks smiling.
"Pretty much" I reply.
"Good" she says. "We can meet your friends later. I know we have only just met, but can I kiss you?"
"Uhhhh... well... uhhh" I begin. But before I could get my words out she shut the door to the trap house and pulled me in closer to her, we were only a few millimetres away from each other. We kissed. From what I can recall it lasted ages, but I'm not sure. I put my had on her waist and kissed her back. This was heaven. She grabbed my hand after the kiss and said, "where's your room?" I frantically picked her up in my arms and sprinted to my room. Because I'm sure she had something else up her sleeve. And if the kiss was heaven... what would that be like?! After more making out things got hot...

*a few hours later*

Heathers POV
I can't believe I just did that! I gathered my clothes and trudge to the toilet. I'm so tired. I look in a mirror and my makeup is smeared all over my face. Oh god! I needed a shower. So I switched on the hot water and began to scrub my hair. A few minutes later when my hair and face was clean and I was about to clean my body when through the shower curtains I see a shadow. "Hello?" I call out. The shadow doesn't look like it's wearing clothes. I'm probably just imagining. I convince myself. I begin to sing. It is a song where a girl sings and then halfway through about joins. When I get to the boy part a familiar voice takes over as the boy. I kept singing though I was confused. (At this point I am facing the wall) suddenly I jump as two hands grab my waist. I am too scared to look back. But then, PHEW it was just Aaron. Or so I thought...