I think he was still in shock because he stayed there frozen in front of our table.

After a while he shook his head from side to side like a dog.

He rolled his eyes and walked away from the table. So that's all it took for him to get away from us.

I should've said that when he insulted Sam's dick size.

It was five minutes later and ruby was still laughing. She looked like she was gonna stop breathing anytime soon.

After a while she finally calmed down and took a sip of her soda. Even when she was drinking the soda she was laughing.

"That was comedy gold" she said as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She sobered up a few minutes later.

"You wanna go to the tattoo parlor?"

I've been thinking about getting another tattoo for a while now. I just didn't have enough time to get it done.

"Why?" She asked curiously.

"I wanna get a tattoo duh"

"I always wanted a tattoo but, I'm too young"

"Lets just tell them that you're 16 and that I'm 18"

The tattoo parlor in the mall doesn't even check to see if you're lying or not. They just take your word for it.

I remember I had got my first tattoo when I was 15. My mom gave me permission but they didn't know that. They never asked.

Ruby shrugged her shoulders and threw away her empty soda can.

It literally took us 10 seconds to get to the tattoo parlor. It was right in front of the food court.

"Hello, how may I help you"

The girl in the front desk said in a bored tone. She was giving me squidward vibes. She looks like she's sick of her job.

Half of her hair was shaved off and in the bald spot was a huge skull tattoo. Her nails were dark black and she had huge gauges in her ears. The eyebrow pierce and the all black clothing completed the look she was going for.

"Hello, we're here to get a tattoo"

"No duh"

The girl whispered under her voice. Even though I heard her I just let it go.

I don't know who's gonna be doing my tattoo so I gotta shut my ass up. She could be doing it for all I know.

"Come this way"

She said as she got up from her seat. She walked to the back room and knocked on a door.

A guy with about fifty tattoos on his arms opened the door.

He lead us in the room and she walked away. The tattoo artist closed the door and sat on a little chair that was in front of a chair.

"What would you guys like to get today?"

"Matching tattoos?"

I asked ruby. She thought about it for a minute. I thought she was going to disagree but nevertheless she agreed.

I went first since I Ruby looked a little
Scared. I'm used to the pain anyways.

I told him I wanted a black ink tattoo while Ruby wanted a red one.

The guy wiped the needle down with alcohol and took out black ink. I took a deep breathe and braced myself for the needle that was about to stab my skin.