4

"Kat-chan! Kat-chan!"

I spun around at the sound of my little name Honey gave me a few days ago. My golden gaze swept to the floor and I seen the smallest yet oldest host. A small smile twitched onto my lips. I squatted down to his height,"hello, Honey."

He beamed,"do you want to walk with us to the music room, Kat-chan?" I ruffled his hair,"sure, the more company, the merrier." He squeezes his Usa-chan and cheers happily,"yay!"

I stood up and walked next to Mori, Honey marching gleefully in front of us. I looked over at Mori. He was only slightly taller than me, by only about eight centimeters (around three inches).

"I heard that Tamaki had a plan for us today. It was something about a vacation. Do you know anything about that?" I asked him. He shook his head slightly,"that's all I know as well." I sighed and look forward again,"we can never tell when it comes to him." I heard a small grunt of agreement come next to me and I chuckled.

"We're here~!"Honey sung as he pulled open the double doors and skipped into the music room. The other hosts were already waiting on us as we entered.

"A bit later than usual, Katsuo. That's a first,"Kyoya mused as he typed away, not even glancing at me. I rolled my eyes,"is it a crime to go buy some cocktail peanuts?"

"What are cocktail peanuts?" Came three familiar voices.

I should have just kept my mouth shut.

"A type of edible nut,"I stated as I sat down with a huff. "So what are your plans, Tamaki? You were going on about a vacation."

"Ah yes! We are going to the beach!"

I quirk my eyebrow,"beach? Why that all of a sudden?" He grins,"I found some magazines on my desk about beaches and I thought we should go!"

"Magazines. . . ?" I glanced over at Kyoya who was smirking slightly. Of course he was the mastermind behind this sudden upbringing. "Well, as long as you don't put yourself in danger, I guess it will be fine."

"Yay! Mommy did you hear that!"

"Yes, daddy dear,"came a sigh.

Apparently they need my permission before they do anything. What a nice thing to know.

I tossed my bag on my bed and changed into my swim trunks. Before I left, I decided to pull on a white tank top, just to keep some of the major things secret.

I slowly made my down to the beach. It was still a work day for me, so I was to keep an eye on them. As I made it to the beach, I decided to perch on a large rock. The view was nice and I could see all seven hosts, as well as their customers.

I pulled my silver-ish white hair back and tied it into a low ponytail. It was rather hot out today, though the spot I sat was slightly cool, considering that it was shaded. I allowed my gold eyes to sweep over the beach, taking count and then a recount. Everyone was still in sight. Good.

I watched as the twins played volleyball with some of the ladies. Honey and Haruhi were collecting shellfish and Mori watched over the two. Tamaki was playing around in the water with his customers and Kyoya sat under an umbrella as he typed on his laptop. Typical Kyoya.

I felt my eyes start to burn.

"I hope I'm not coming down with something. . ." I muttered to myself as I closed my eyes, trying to relieve the burning sensation.