2

"So what will you do while we are in class," Hikaru, the more approached twin, asked, his arm hung around his brother as I escorted the two and Haruhi to their class. I slipped my hands into my pockets, "I'll play look out until lunch. After lunch ends, I'll continue being on look out until classes end and I'll meet you at the music room."

We stopped in front of their first class. The students in the hall and inside of the classroom were whispering. I sighed and muttered a quiet,"do they ever stop?"

The twins sniggered, "it's not everyday an Elite comes here and protects some students." I rolled my eyes,"at least I dressed casual today."

"That you did," Kaoru tried putting an arm round my shoulder and had failed. "You're too tall for this!" He whined. I chuckled and got down on both knees,"there. Are you happy now, Kaoru?" He grinned and rested his arm on my head and I sighed,"very much so, yes."

"Good,"I stood back up. "Because I'm taller than you now." He pouts,"mean."

I ruffled his hair,"I know you are, now get to class."

I started to walk down the hall. Several seconds passed before I heard an indignant shout and laughter from his twin. A small smile tried to surface on my face as I passed the other students.

A shrill ring of a bell sounded through the empty hall that I had strolled through. The next thing I knew was that I was surrounded by  students filing out of their classrooms. I moved closer to the windows to allow the students a quicker passage through the hall.

"Katsuo!"

I turn my head and was met with sparkling violet eyes and a pair questioning onyx eyes.

"Tamaki, Kyoya,"I nod in acknowledgment. "Do you wish for me to walk with you to your next class?"

"If you want,"Kyoya says, but his voice drowned out by Tamaki's shout of glee.

"Then lead the way."

We journeyed down the hall, making small chats.

"So you are going to meet up with us during lunch?" Tamaki asked, shifting his bag from his right hand to his left. I gave him a nod,"and once classes end for the day, I will meet you at the music room."

"Say, where are you living?" Kyoya questioned, he glanced at me from the corner of his eye. I stretched and gave him an answer,"it's not far, about two kilometers (around a mile) away from here."

"How do you get here then?" Kyoya further investigated. "I jog here and back."

"Absolutely not! I will not have an uncle running that much! I will talk to my father about you rotating and staying with us!" Tamaki declared and marched off.

"Uncle? Wait. . . Huh? Tamaki get back here this instant!" I called after him, but he was too far gone.

I sighed and hung my head in defeat. "It seems that thing 'king' has the upper hand this time," Kyoya hummed in amusement. "I just don't think that he understands that I'm used to far worse. . ." I mumbled more to myself than to the boy next to me.

Kyoya said nothing as we walked to his next class.

I hummed a quiet tune as I waited in the music room. One of the doors open and reveals one of the twins.

"Where's your doppelgänger?"

He jumped as he heard my voice and I sniggered. He pouted and crossed his arms,"you are so mean!"

I shrugged,"I try."

He rolled his eyes,"Hikaru told me to go check to see if Haruhi was here as he went to the library. She ran off and we can't find her." While he spoke, I took out my tablet and immediately found out where she was.

"She's on her way here now. Hikaru is on the other side of the academy. The other hosts are also making their way here,"I said quietly, studying each moving dot. "Ooh, can I see?" He asked, curiosity sparked in his eyes. I shrugged,"come over here then."

He bounded over and sat next to me. I pointed out who each dot represented and where they were at. He snorted when he seen his brother's location,"he's going to be looking for her forever."

"You might want to text him then,"I chuckled and shook my head.

The doors opened and revealed Tamaki and Kyoya, Haruhi coming in a little after them.

"Katsuo! I have an idea!"

"What?"I asked and looked at the jumping princely type. He grinned,"you can be a host!" I coughed,"yeah, no. I'm a soldier, not a host."

"Then you could be the protective type!"

"Let me rephrase that, I'm your protector, not a host."

Tamaki cried and took that moment to flee into his infamous corner.

I sighed and shook my head,"I'm starting to regret agreeing with this job."

"Awe, you don't mean that!" Kaoru pouts. I chuckled,"you are right. This is probably the most fun I've had in the nineteen years of my life."

"That sounds. . .depressing," the boy mumbles. I smiled,"not really. I had gotten a dog companion about two years ago, so I wasn't entirely bored." "You have a dog?!" Honey squealed as he was carried in by Mori. I nodded,"she's back at the base. She's a brown poodle." "They allow soldiers to have poodles?" Kyoya questioned as he typed away at his laptop.

"I'm the only one that has a poodle. Though I was a special case, since I wouldn't be growing up like an average Japanese child."

The group quieted down, but the silence was disturbed when Hikaru ran in yelling something about tracking the whole academy twice looking for Haruhi.

"I told you that I had to go talk to one of the librarians about a book. Do you not listen?" Haruhi deadpanned as she took a sip of instant coffee.

"Apparently not,"I snorted and looked away to avoid the ginger's glare. He had quite a fiery glare.

"Oh yeah!"

My gaze shifted over to Tamaki. "Oh yeah what?" I asked, not really liking where this was going.

"I asked my father and he agreed that you should rotate around and stay with one of us!"

I knew I was not going to like where this was going.