Chapter 1

Previously from last chapter an book:

( on the omega dimension)

Roy's pov

We arrive on the omega dimension a little bit ago an we were searching in the sky for any trace of their magic. We didn't find anything, then riven landed the ship on the ice an then we all exited the ship.

As we walked further away from the ship, an the omega dimension  look deserted.

Aisha said," where's the snake that is the guardian."

Stella said," he should be around here."

Brandon said," but where."

Tecna said," right now were on one side of the omega dimension an there seems to be cold everywhere."

Timmy said," yes but something seems to be coming our way fast."

All of sudden we got into a attack formation as a snake appeared.

Flora said," you must be the guardian snake right."

We all were shocked that it can speak," yes I'm the guardian snake of the omega dimension, an bloom use whatever strength in her to use a vocal voice spell on me so I can speak."

Sky said," speaking of bloom is she here along with her dragon buddy an her selkie serena."

He sighed in a hiss saying," yes they are followed me, but be warn though they aren't well...warm anymore as the barrier that I place around them while fighting the intruders to keep them warm from the cold. Unfortunately it didn't last as long as more prisoners escape an I had to leave them alone. After catching all of the escape prisoners I went back to them before you guy's arrive, the barrier an their shield was down. They weren't moving at all, if this is the trix's plans on having them freeze to death. I be careful if I was them though, not does-"

He pause as we were halfway to our destination anyway then he continue," noah an aiden have the dragon flame, it wouldn't be wise if they know what will happen on pyros. I sent a few of my friends snake's to stay with them while I go meet with you guys."

Timmy said," so what do you mean will happen on pyros."

The snake said," maya could tell you but for now-" we stop an the other snakes move away. We saw bloom, buddy, an serena laying not moving.

One of the snake's said," sir we kept them safe while you were gone but no movement at all."

The guardian snake nodded his head an turn towards us saying," for now get them out of here, the more they stay here more of the cold will reach their heart. Now go before it's to late."

Aisha created a morphix bubble then the bubble surround buddy, bloom, an serena. The bubble stay by us as we think the snakes for what they have done, an then we headed to the ship.

Sky's pov

Once we got onto the ship timmy started up the ship an we left the omega dimension. The bubble that was holding bloom, buddy, an serena stay around them.

Musa said," don't worry sky, let's hope it didn't reach their heart. From being under the water of pyros with ice on the water, an then being on the omega dimension with snow also cold. At least the guardian snake an his friends kept them safe."