Chapter 1: Sugar

I walk into my class and go straight to the back as I always do. I sit down by the window in the very back, this way I could focus and stare out the window if the teacher got boring. I didn't used to sit in the back but one time I was starring out the window and this boy thought I was staring at him. He spread rumors but they are dead now.

No one really knows me or even cares probably. Well except Ina. She's my best friend. More like my only friend but I love her. We don't have the same first two classes but after all our classes are the same.

My first class has officially started and the talk of the school. Today it's seven new hot guys are transfusing to our school and they start tomorrow. Not news that applies to me so I just brush it off.

My classes go through as usual, boring. It was lunch time and I was walking to my locker to put my books up. I saw some girls walking my way so I move out of their way but they move with me knocking my books out of my hands. They laugh and walk off. God I hate popular girls.

I finally put my books up and made my way to the cafeteria but I lost my appetite when I saw that Jackson would be in front of me if I got in line. I quickly go to the table where me and Ina usually meet. I wait and see her bringing two trays of food. She must be hungry?

She places one in front of me and scolds me "Eat" She says before releasing her tease and laughing. "Thank you, you are a life saver." I say taking my first bite of food. "I know I taste like candy." She says jokingly and winks. "Too much Ina." I respond laughing. She laughs and continues with lunch.

~

It was finally the end of school and I got all my things together and walk out of the building. I was waiting for Ina I hear familiar voices. Hae was walking and staring at me. "Slut!" She yells from afar and the posy that followed her just laughed. I can't handle this bull shit anymore.

Ina finally walks out not looking so good herself. She asks my whats wrong first and I just summarize it as she looks a lot worse than I do. I ask her what's wrong and she looks hesitate. We started to walk and she finally told me what happened. She had saw her boyfriend cheating on her. He was an asshole anyway.

We went to her house and I comforted her. She cried while we watched a kdrama and ate ice cream. Her mom insisted she got some sleep so I left. My house wasn't very far and my parents weren't home. They never are. So I just walked. It was around 10 but to my luck I made it safely home. I was walking by my neighbors house and noticed a car. Someone must have bought the house. I continued to my house and unlocked the door.

Once I was in I locked the door and went straight to my room. I got ready for bed and quickly fell asleep. I was exhausted.

~

I woke up and did my morning routine. I locked the door behind me and walked out to the side walk. Normally I walk alone to school, every now and then Ina will walk with me but I doubt she feels like walking. Ina and her boyfriend had been dating for a little over a year and that harsh because she explained how she really didn't see it coming. Sometimes you can kind of tell when something like that is going to happen but she didn't, which is worse.

I made it to school and to my locker with no names being thrown at me. Girls however filled the hallways as I remember the "new kids" are supposed to be coming today. I finished up at my locker and made my way out of the crowd of over excited girls. I never saw what the guys looked like but it really doesn't matter because they are either stuck up or don't care about girls like me. You have to be pretty enough for guys at this school to care about you.

I was almost to my classes room when I finger tapped my shoulder. It seems a little scared. I turned around. Is this one of the new kids? God they do look good. "Uh yes?" I ask.

"Oh sorry but could you help me find my class." He asks.

"Of course." I say being polite.

He seems very excited and it's funny. "Oh thank you it's room, 201."

"Oh that's my classes you can just follow me." I suggest. He nods and we continue walking.

"Oh by the way i'm Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you. I'm y/n." I say as we make it to the class.

"Uh is it ok if I sit by you?" He asks.

"Yeah. Do any of your friends have this class?" I ask

"Uh yes but he slow and lazy so I came without him." He laughs

I laugh. "That's true friendship right there."

We walk to the back and I guess he's ok with sitting back here. We had just sat down and someone walked into the classroom. I turn my head. He's scanning the classroom but he never makes it to me. He was walking towards Jungkook. Was that one of his friends? He sits right by Jungkook and they talked for a little bit. His hair fell in front of his face and when he pushed it back it was heart lifting. His skin was pale like sugar compared to Jungkook. I look away. I can't like anyone because knowing this school by tomorrow Jungkook will act like he doesn't know me.

"Y/n." Jungkook says I turn my head. "This is Yoongi." He says pointing at the boy next to him.

"Hi." I smile.

"Hi" He says but doesn't smile.

Is he mad? Oh well class had started. Class was boring as always so I was so happy when the bell rang.

Hello 👋 thank you so much for reaching my book. 😁

Just an FYI I don't really make super long end , I usual make just little comments or questions

✌️luv ya ❤️

I did not make the cover of this book. My best friend WeirdBTSARMY made it. I love her and am so thankful for her.

She has amazing books and you should got follower her and read her books.