We arrived at the limo and one of our bandmates opened the back door. After laying them across one seat, we all sat down and looked at them as the driver pulled away.

“Wait!” Louis protested. He propped them upright and clicked their seat belts. “Safety first.”

“Oh, so NOW you care about them,” Niall said sarcastically.

Before Louis could begin defending himself, Liam requested that we go to the hospital. He was the only one that had any sense of direction.

We rode in silence all the way to the hospital, which is usually difficult for us. When we arrived, we grabbed the girls as gently as possible and made our way into the hospital. When the nurse asked what had happened, we all looked to Liam.

“They were running towards us after our concert and slipped on some gravel,” Liam said, not missing a beat. The nurse nodded and wrote something down on a chart.

“Can we wait for them to wake up? I feel really bad now,” Niall asked.

“Me, too,” Louis agreed sadly.

“Fine,” Liam agreed. The nurse walked back in and told us they were awake, and that they had no brain damage or internal bleeding that they could see.

“Could we go in and apologize?” Harry asked her.

“Absolutely. They’re in room 507.”

We quietly rode the elevator to the fifth floor and walked down the corridor all the way to 507. I knocked on the door before entering.

Kendall’s POV:

“YOU BASTARD! You hit me in the face with a door. Twice!” Angela screamed at Louis Tomlinson.

“Harry, make her stop yelling at me!” Louis whined, hiding behind him.

I was in shock. I was in a hospital bed with all five members of the most popular boyband staring at me from the door. I’m in a hospital. One Direction is in the room.

Seems legit.

“I’m dreaming!” I exclaimed. The boys looked confused and walked further into the room to stare at me. I hopped out of the bed and quickly looked down the line of boys. From left to right, they stood in this order: Liam, Zayn, Harry, Louis, and then, Niall.

Since this was a dream, I was going to live it up.

“YOLO,” I shouted, running towards Liam. I crashed into him and bear hugged him, nuzzling my face into his shirt. He chuckled a bit and moved me away from him, making me move towards Zayn.

“Vas happenin’?” I exclaimed, flattening his poof against his head. I hopped along to Harry and began playing his voluminous curls before kissing his cheek and moving to Louis. I promptly turned him around, smacked his butt, and yelled, “CARROTS!”

And last but not least, Niall. My future husband.

I stood up on my tippy toes, wrapped my arms around his neck, and smashed our lips together.

“Bloody hell!” Harry shouted, breaking off our kiss. “That’s the girl who waited outside my door at the hotel! She really is crazy!”

“She thinks she’s dreaming, guys. She must be a fan,” Liam said, smiling sweetly.

“That’s easy for you to say. She slapped my bum and messed up my Hazza’s curls!” Louis said, holding Harry closer.

“I feel invaded,” Niall whined.

“She messed up my hair!” Zayn complained.

“Wait, aren’t these also the girls that made us laugh at the airport earlier today? Remember, that one asked us for a ride, and that one apologized on behalf of her and dragged her back to the curb,” Liam said, putting the puzzle pieces together.