chapter-69(last chapter)

Start from the beginning

The best guessing award goes to UD readers… Haha…

So when they called them or even sat beside them they obviously did not hear first… A nudge from Lav to Khushi and a punch from Henry to Arnav brought them back in the real world from their Arshi land…

“What?” Arnav scowled at Henry who grinned back at him and Khushi blushed seeing Lav wiggling her eyebrows at her…

“What’s going on with them?” Lav asked and she got a shrug from Arnav in reply making her and Henry shocked that dear Arshi did not hear anything.. Ofcourse, they were in their own Arshi Land…

Khushi rolled her eyes at them and told, “They were bickering about their wedding date…  ” And with that all of them tuned in the conversation of Payal and Akash…

“I did not hear anything..” Payal said folding her hands on her chest…. “Please Payal, Try and understand…” Akash pleaded..

Others chuckled seeing Payal’s stubbornness.. “Well, actually we decided to do Lav and Henry’s marriage in the same date of Anjali Shyam and Arnav Khushi…” Lav’s parents said smiling…

“Yayyy” Khushi cheered dramatically, Lav blushed and Henry grinned.

Arnav, Shyam, Akash, Radha, payal, Anjali all congratulated them.

“I’ll get married in the same date. I am telling you Akash. If you want to marry me, then fix the date with the other three weddings.” Payal said seriously.

“What?” Akash cried out, “You have got to be kidding me.” He continued, “We already have a date Payal. We shouldn’t postpone that. We will get married in 10 days.”

“Shouldn’t?” Payal countered, “That means we CAN…”

Akash realized the blunder he made. He cursed and finally agreed to postpone their  marriage. The parents agreed too.

“4 marriages in same day?” A servant uttered hearing the conversation.

“Seems like that.” Another one replied.

The first servant was about to said something but she stopped hearing Nk, who was now wide awake.

“All of you are marrying in same date? Then why we will be behind?” He asked or rather stated putting his arm around Radha’s shoulder.

“I will be marrying Radha in the same date then.” He announced making Radha blushed…