Chapter 13

We finally arrived at my hometown, and I was quite nervous for my family to meet KJ. Or maybe I was nervous for KJ to meet them? Definitely the latter.

"Why are you so nervous, Y/N? It's just your family." KJ looked at me from across the cab.

"That's the point, KJ. It's my family. They are crazy." I didn't tell KJ, but the last time I talked to my mom was to tell her I was pregnant. I never told her that we lost the baby. I was hoping that she wouldn't bring it up.

"They can't be that bad." He replied rolling his eyes. I laughed. He would be in for a rude awakening.

"Here we are." The cab driver said. We pulled up to the house I spent my childhood in. Were I spent my depression in. That house held the worst and best memories of my life, and I wasn't ready to step back through that door. 

  We walked towards the door, I was trying to go as slow as I could. "Babe come on." KJ reassured me.

  We got to the door and KJ knocked exactly three times before the door was open.

"Ah. Y/N. Welcome home." My stepdad Jeremy offered me a hug. I decided to be polite and offer one back. "Who is this tall man?" Jeremy laughed.

"Jeremy, this is KJ. KJ, this is Jeremy. KJ is my boyfriend." I awkwardly watched them shake hands.

"Nice to meet you, sir." KJ smiled.

"Nice to me you, too." Jeremy stepped back and said, "Come in, come in."

As I was walking by he whispered in my ear, "You can always call me dad, you know?" I pretended as if I didn't hear him.

We walked in and as soon as my nieces and nephews saw me they ran towards me. "Hi guys." I hugged them all. "I missed you guys so much."

"More than you missed me, I bet." My sister Hailey said (sorry if that's your name). She was standing there as if nothing bad happened between us before I left.

"Mostly true." I replied. All she did was glare back.

"Hey missy." My brother entered the room. He grabbed me in a bear hug. Tyler was the only family member I got along with.

"Hey Ty." I embraced him.

"Who's that, Auntie?" Harriot, the youngest of my sister's kids asked pointing to KJ.

"Oh," I laughed awkwardly. "That's your Aunties boyfriend." She grinned a wild way when she heard this news.

"He's tall." Harriot hid behind my leg. She's always been the shy one.

"I know." I laughed. "Well KJ, meet my family. Ty (my brother). Hailey (my sister). Harriot, Marshall, and Eli are my sisters children. Herbet, and Amelie are Ty's children. Then there's my stepdad, Jeremey." I said in a rush. "Oh, and then there's mom, wherever she is." I sighed.
  I looked over and his eyes were wide. "Well that's a lot to take in." Everyone laughed.

Today was going to be a long day.

A/N: Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in awhileeee. I've been grounded. Anywaysss. Finally ungrounded and publishing as often as I can. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Keep reading lovelies! ❤❤❤❤