Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

"Yes that's the guy I was talking about." Cole groaned.
"Hi, I'm KJ." His naturally brown hair was dyed orange for the show. He managed to pull it off though.
"Hi, I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N." I was blushing, and I didn't even know why.
"Well that's a pretty name." He looked at me and smiled.
"You know if you could not flirt with everyone you see that'd be great." Cole sighed. KJ laughed. I just stood there awkwardly.
"Well nice to meet you Y/N, but I gotta go get ready." I watched as KJ walked off.
"Talk to you later." Cole said. He had to go get ready too.
The day went quite smoothly and the show was going great. I couldn't wait to write more. After work I decided to go hang out with Cole, since he invited me.
"So, I have a great idea." Cole said when I got in his car. He had a michevious smile. "You, KJ and I should go to a club."
"I don't know Cole, I'm not really into all that."
"I've seen you drink before Y/N. Come on." I sighed at his words.
"Fine." I grumbled.
He took me to my house so I could get changed. I changed into a (f/c) mini dress. I put a dark smokey eye on. Then I curled by hair. On the way out of the house I grabbed my black spikey heels.
"Finally you're ready." Cole groaned as you walked out of my house. He decided to wait outside. His mistake.
"Where's Apa?"
"You dislike him so much you only say his last name?" He smirked, but I groaned. "We're on our way to pick him up actually."
~Time skip~
KJ hopped in the car looking as handsome as ever. "I see you brought your girl toy." He laughed. I have him a glare and he stopped laughing immediately.
We pulled up to the club and there was a ton of people just in the waiting line. I hated people.
We walked in and girls were all over both Cole and KJ. I was left alone. I decided to go sit in the back corner.
There was a guy sitting there he had long black hair and piercing green eyes.
"Hey beautiful. What are you doing alone?" He smiled, and somehow I didn't find it creepy.
"My friends ditched me."
"You can drink with me instead." He chuckled.
I got drunk. Fast. He kept buying me drink after drink. Soon I was stumbling over everything. He was trying to take me home. I was going to let him, too. If it wasn't for KJ.
~KJ's POV~
I hated when the girls were all over me. I really hated when I would say I wasn't intrested and they wouldn't listen. I was on the way out of the club to get fresh air when I saw Y/N. She was laughing and falling over everything. Honestly, she looked amazing. I guess I just never really saw it.
The thing that threw me off was the fact a guy was trying to get her out of the building. I knew him, his name was Jacob. He was here every night. He always acted nice, but really he just wanted to get the girls drunk so he could take advantage of them.
"Hey Jacob, buddy. That's actually my girlfriend. I would like it if you would just hand her over." I lied, thinking maybe he would just hand her over.
"Haha. No I'm not. Just because your hot doesn't mean you get all the girls." Y/N giggled.
"Man, she's in good hands." Jacob said.
"She's my friend. Hand her over." I was getting angry, and I didn't know why. She really wasn't my girlfriend. I barely knew her.
"No man. She's mine tonight." He had a creepy smile on his face.
I was fuming now. I walked up and punched him, "Come here Y/N." I picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the door.
"You have really nice arms."she giggled. "I really like you." She was adorable, I couldn't get enough of her.
I didn't know where she lived and Cole was probably passed out somewhere, so I couldn't ask him. I decided just to take her to my house. I called for a taxi and they took me home.
She was asleep now. I laid her on my bed, and covered her with a blanket. We didn't have to film tomorrow, so hopefully she would sleep for a long time. Before I left I gave her a forehead kiss. "Good night Y/N."
"Good night, KJ..." She trailed off, and started lightly snoring.
I laid down on my couch in the living room. I thought about how much I actually liked this girl. Just from the first day of meeting her.

A/N: Before anyone says anything about them drinking. Since they are filiming in Vancouver they can. The legal drinking age is 19. Hope you liked it!! ❤❤