Chapter 7

KJ's POV

I woke up to her in my arms. She was snoring lightly, and her mouth was slightly open. She was even drooling a little. How adorable?
  I shifted a little, she groaned. "What are you doing?"
"I'm getting up, jeez." I laughed. In response she just groaned.
  I got up and walked to the bathroom, and did my business. When I came back out she was still in the same spot. Her mouth was slightly agape, letting slight drool out. Her hair was still curled from last night, but with more tangles. She was perfection.
"I can feel you staring at me, Apa." I laughed in response.
"We better start packing. We have a lot of touring to do."
"We could always do it later." She groaned.
"No we can't." I laughed at how adorable she was. "Come on, get up." I started picking her up. She just groaned.
"Fineeeee." She held the e forever.
She got up and said, "I'm hungry."
"Of course." I smiled at her.
**Time Skip**
  Once we were finished packing we ended up cuddling. She was watching her favorite TV show. I decided to go and cook us dinner, or at least attempt to. I cooked fried chicken. Remebering she loved it.
  After dinner we stayed up late and talked.
"KJ?" She said randomly.
"Yes?" I whispered in her ear.
"I think I'm going to love you soon." She got closer to me on the bed.
"Good. Cause' I think I will too." We spent the whole night cuddling and watching movies. I loved her. I knew I did. I was crazy about her. I loved the way her hair fell, the way she smiled, and the way she laughed.
                 *Y/N's POV*
  I couldn't wait to tour with him. We went to bed earlier than usual that night. By like 30 minutes. I fell asleep in his arms, the only place I was really comfortable. I woke up in the same spot, still wrapped in his arms.
  When I awoke I shifted a little closer to him. I wanted to remember every part of him. Every little detail. I watched him as he slowly awoke. Even though it was a little creepy.
"Finally your awake." He pulled me in tighter. He kissed me on the forehead.
"Good morning, Y/N." His morning voice was so hot.
"Good morning, Apa." I laughed.
"Are you ready to go tour?"
"Of course." I said in response.
  We got up and got ready. All of the luggage was already packed. We were planning on being gone for 3 weeks, at the most. Then when we got back we would have to work really hard to get the second season done. I was writing most of the second season and it was soooo good. Bughead fans were going to die.
  We all had to meet at the studio to leave together. We were going to America to do most of the interviews. The first place we were heading was California.
  Lili, Cole, Madelaine, Camila, and Ashleigh were the main ones going. At a red carpet we were all going to be there though.
  We drove to the airport and quickly boarded the plan. I fell asleep instantly. The plan ride was only 3 hours, so I awoke right as we landed.
  The first day was just getting in the hotels and settling in. We also got to go sightsee, and hang out. Tomorrow would be worse though.
  We walked into the hotel, there was a bunch of fans watching us walk in. I was holding KJ's hand so hard that his hand was probably losing circulation. I didn't like big groups of people, but I would have to get over it.
  KJ and I shared a hotel room, of course. I was really exhausted but I really wanted to go sightsee, too. We decided to onto the Santa Monic pier.
"What do you wanna do first babe?" He said in his hot as fuck New Zealand accent.
"Cute nicknames now?" I laughed.
"I mean, yeah." He blushed.
"Don't worry, I love it." I squeezed his hand in reassurance.
"I wanna eat."
"Of course." He laughed.
  We waited in line to get funnel cake. Luckily no one moticed us. I hoped that I wouldn't have to deal with any super touchy fans today.
"Now that you have your food, wanna go on the ferris wheel?" He was smiling at me.
"Of course." The line wasn't that long, so we got on almost immediately. It was like any other ferris wheel, but it was automatically better with KJ.
  It was getting somewhat dark so we decided to leave.
  When we finally got back we laid down on the bed.
"Y/N?" KJ whispered.
"Yes?" I whispered back.
"I love you." I sat up. He sat up too. "What's wrong?" He was concerned.
"I love you too." He kissed me, I kissed back.
  We continued to makeout. I couldn't get enough. His hands traveled all over my body, everywhere he touched I got butterflies. I wrapped my hands around is neck and straddled him.  I pulled off his shirt. I ran my fingers over his abs.
"Y/N, if you continue doing this, I don't think I can stop." He slightly growled.
"I want this KJ. Don't stop." He flipped us over and got on top.
  That night was an amazing night... I didn't know that soon it would lead to heartbreak.

Author's Note:
Sorry it has been awhile. I will try to update more and longer chapters. Just been a tough month so far. So keep reading! Hope you like!