Chapter 9

We flew back to Vancouver the morning after I found out I was pregnant. KJ and I were so happy. Our relationship had so much more love in it than before. I knew that KJ and I haven't been dating that long, but I didn't care. I wanted to be with him as long as I could. I did want a family with him, and it might be a little earlier than I expected, but that's okay.
  When we got back to Vancouver we decided to move into together. After we got everything moved in and ready, I decide I was going to go out to lunch and tell Cole the news.
"Well that was the last box to unpack." I sat down in the floor. I blew my hair out of my face.
"Are you nervous to tell Cole?" KJ sat across from me.
"I mean, I am. He's my best friend though. I have to tell him."
"I get it." KJ kissed me on the forehead. "Well have fun babe. If you need anything text me." He got up off the floor and left me alone so I could get ready.
  I got dressed and did my makeup right when Cole texted me that he was on his way. We decided we were just gonna go out for lunch and talk.
  He honked and I walked outside and hopped in his car.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey. So is this gonna be a bad talk or a good one?"
"A good one." I laughed.
                *Time skip*
"So Cole..." I trailed off.
"Yes?" He looked at me.
"I'm pregnant."
"Wow... That's great Y/N. Are you guys ready for that though?"
"I know we've only dated a few months, but I'm ready." I smiled.
"Well I'm glad you're happy. If you ever need any help with anything, let me know." He smirked.
"I'll let you know. I promise."
    *A week and a half later*
  I was shifting in my sleep. I just couldn't get comfy. I decided I was going to get up and go get a drink.
"Where are you going babe??" KJ groaned.
"To get a drink. I'll be right back." I walked out of the room.
  I walked into the kitchen. I opened the pantry to get a cup. I turned the sink on and got some water. I started to walk back and stubbed my toe, which made me spill the water on myself.
"God damn it." I muttered to myself.
  I got some clothes out of a laundry basket and procedded to change my clothes.
  While I was changing my pants I looked down and I had blood on my leg.
"What the fuck? I'm not on my period. The baby... KJ!!!" I screamed. Was the baby okay? What was happening.
"What is it?? What happened??" KJ ran into thr bathroom.
"I'm bleeding. The baby." I cried out.
"Oh my god. Come on we have to go to the hospital.
  We ran out of the house. I threw on a pair of shorts. The car ride was a blur. I was crying and KJ was panicked. We pulled up to the hospital and KJ basically had to carry me in. I was crying so much.
"Help us." He told a nurse.
"What's wrong?" The nurse was a little taller than I and she had ice blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes.
"She's bleeding. She's pregnant. I-I don't know." KJ was rushing is words. I was still crying.
"I'll go get the doctor." She ran away. We sat and waited. I couldn't breathe. KJ pulled me into his chest. "It'll all be okay." He kissed my forhead. A tear rolled down his cheek.
  The doctor came and led me into a room. We did a few tests. Then the doctor went away for a little while.
  KJ and I waited in a small room for the doctor. I was crying and KJ looked pale and sick, stiff almost.
  The doctor walked back into the room, his eyes looked like he had something bad to tell us. "We've ran many tests and it looks like you lost the baby. I'm sorry to tell you this but you had a miscarriage."
"Oh my god..." I cried. I couldn't do this. KJ tried to hold me, I pushed him away. "Call Cole." I cried. I let KJ down, he can't hold me. I did this. We lost the baby because of me.
What did I do?

Author's Note: Ahh! I cried writing that! Hope you liked it!! Keep reading!! ❤❤❤