Chapter 3

I woke up and almost had a panic attack. Where was I? What the fuck? I was in a bedroom, clearly, but what bedroom? How drunk did I get last night?
  I got up and immediately had a headache, I must have drunk a lot.  I walked over to the door on the other side of the room. Outside of the door was a hall, I walked all the way down the hall and ended up in a living room. I saw KJ laying on the couch. Did I sleep with him?? Oh my god...
I walked over and poked him, "KJ, wake up." He groaned. I poked him again. Then I jumped on him. "Wake up."
"Fine, fine." He groaned again.
"What happened last night?" I immediately questioned.
"Well you were piss ass drunk, and a guy was trying to take you home with him. I punched him, and took you. Sorry I didn't know where you lived." He was blushing. Then I realized I was still on top of him. Straddling him actually.
I blushed and hopped off, "Sorry," I mumbled. "Thanks by the way." He smiled, and got up off the couch. Groaning while doing so.
He stood right in front of me, man he was so much taller than me. I stood up on my tipey-toes and kissed his cheek.
"And what was that for?" He raised his eyebrow.
"I'm showing my appreciation." I giggled.
  He walked into a kitchen, and I followed. He handed me a banana, "Thanks." He nodded in response.
"So..." He said. "Wanna hang out today?"
"Sure." I smiled. Man, was he cute. "I'm gonna make pancakes." I said.
"Demanding, aren't we?" He said.
"Get used to it." I replied, blushing.
  He got me the supplies I need and started cooking my pancakes. I cooked two for each of us. I still had some batter left, so I decided I was gonna play a prank.
"KJ, KJ! Come her, I burned myself!" I yelled. I had the batter in the ladle, ready to be poured. He rushed in.
"Are you okay?" Concern was written all over his face. I turned around and dumped all the excesses batter on his head. He had a look of schock on his face.
"I am now." I smirked. He picked me up and started ticking me. "KJ... Put... Me... Down..." I said in between laughs.
"Fine, fine." He said and put me down. "You deserved it though."
"Whatever." I smiled. "Now go wash off, so you can taste my delicious pancakes." He grumbled and walked off.
  He walked back in the kitchen all cleaned off. He sat down on the left side of the table and starting eating the pancakes. We ate in silence, not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. I couldn't wait to see what the rest of the day had in store.