Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of light snoring. I was wrapped in his arms, pulled close up to his chest. His chin was resting on my head. I snuggled closer. He woke sensing that I was awake.
"Good morning." He had the best morning voice ever.
"Good morning." I replied snuggling.
"So... I know it's early in the morning, but I wanna know what happened last night." He sat up his warmth moving away from me.
"Cole... He came and asked me out. I didn't want to date though. I just couldn't stop crying." I looked up at him, hurt in my eyes.
"Alright, well I'm glad you called, and I'll always be there. Okay?" I nodded in response.
"We gotta hurry." I groaned looking over at my alarm clock.
  I got up and quickly got dressed, and today I didn't have time to put makeup on, so I knew I was gonna be feling self conscious all day.
  KJ and I rode in silence to the studio. I wasn't ready to see Cole. I didn't want to look in his eyes and see hurt. I didn't want to look in his eyes at all right now.
"Everything will be fine." KJ said, noticing I was worrying again. He squeezed my hand. I squeezed back and nodded.
  We hopped out of the car and walked in the studio. KJ had to go and get ready to play his character, while I was left alone. I went and talked to some of the other writers about where we wanted to go with this.
Soon enough, it was time to get to filiming. I had to actually be near Cole now. Watching him film.
  They were shooting the part when Jughead finds out about Dark Betty. There was so much passion in the scene. It really looked like they loved each other. Once the director yelled cut I knew that it was all just acting though. Cole's whole face changed. His face looked like it was numb, or put into a permanent frown. He was walking this way, I was trying to back away quickly, but I didn't really make it.
"Y/N-" Cole started.
"Cole it's okay. I promise. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, I just want to be friends, okay?" I blurted.
"I get it. Friends." He looked up at me and smiled. Good he was back to himself.
"That scene was really good."
"Why thank you." He bowed.
"Well I gotta go get back to work, but see ya round?"
"See you around." He nodded and I walked off.

                    ~Time Skip~
  The filming has been going great. The first episode of the show is airing tonight. Then we're taking a little break from filming. The cast still has tons to do though, like interviews and such.
  Cole and I are friends, better friends than we were actually. KJ and I hang out all the time. We practically live at each other's house. I really enjoy being with him. If I wasn't so shy I would totally ask him out. I just don't know if he likes me that way. Today was the last day all the cast and crew would see each other for a couple weeks, and I didn't want to let go of KJ. Even if it wasn't for that long. I knew he would be busy, eventually he wouldn't respond to my texts anymore, and I would be forgotten. I was scared for that moment, but I wasn't gonna let that stop me from enjoying everyday I got to spend with KJ.
"Hey Y/N?" KJ came up behind me while I was deep in thought.
"Yes?" I turned around and he had a picture of the both of us on the front of his shirt. I was shocked.
"Can you tell me what the back of my shirt says?" He laughed at my confusion.
"Well it says..."

A/N: I hope you liked it, I have big plans for this book. I know this is kind of short, but the next chapter will be longer!! I hope you love it and keep reading! ❤❤