Chapter 8

We woke up the next morning. I was feeling great in his arms. He was snoring and his hair was all a mess. I woke him up with little kisses all over his face.
"Good morning babe." I whispered.
"Good morning." He whispered back in his morning voice. He hugged me real tight. "I love you Y/N."
"I love you more." I replied. He leaned down and kissed my nose. I giggled.
Everything was perfect.
  *Time Skip To last week of tour*
  Everything was going great, we had the interviews, and red carpets events. Everyone knew that KJ and I were a couple. Most people liked that we were, some people didn't. I didn't let that get to me, KJ and I were to happy for it to get to me.
    I woke up one early morning feeling off about something. I couldn't tell what. I just really needed to pee. I ran to the bathroom and went immediately. My phone notification went off. Who was that this early? I checked my phone and immediately didn't know what to do.
  The notification that went off on my phone was from my period tracker. I had missed my period. My period was never late. I started crying. What if KJ would leave?
"What's wrong, Y/N?" He walked in the door and knelted down to me. I sunk farther on the floor.
"I missed my period KJ. Don't leave me." I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I'm not going anywhere honey. If you are pregnant we will work through it. Okay?" He rubbed small circles along my back.
"Okay." I sniffled.
"I'll go to the store and get a test. When I get back we'll really see." I kissed him, and he left.
  He was gone for what felt like forever. I finally heard the hotel door creak open.
He waited patiently while I did what I had to do to test.
  We waited on the bathroom floor for 10 minutes. It felt like forever. After the timer went off on KJ's phone we finally looked.
"I'm pregnant." I smiled.
"We're gonna have a baby. Y/N, come here." He pulled me into a hug. "I love you so much. I'm so excited. I know we haven't been dating that long. But I really love you. This means so much to me."
"I love you too Apa." I snuggled close to him.
  This day was one of the best ones in my life. Soon, I would be at one of the worst days of my life. Two weeks from then actually.

Author's Note: Ah, loved writing this chapter. I have this all planned out, and will be updating more often. Your heart is going to break. Hope you like!! Keep reading! ❤❤❤