Chapter 6

"Well it says..." I gasped when I saw what it said. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend..." I rushed the words out of my mouth.
KJ spun around and said, "Will ya?"
"Oh my god, of course!" I hugged him tight. He picked me up and spun me around. I hopped down.
"You have very good timing Apa." I laughed. He did too.
"I wanna take you somewhere tonight. On a date." He had a huge grin on his face.
"Of course... When will you pick me up?"
"Eight. You better be ready by then." He laughed. "See you later." He walked off.
I immediately rushed home, I couldn't wait to go on a real date with him. I put on a long (f/c) dress. I curled my (h/l) (h/c) hair. I put on some fierce makeup and waited.
I heard a car door shut and butterflies danced in my stomach. I was so excited. He knocked on the door, and I rushed to it. I opened it and there he stood, in an amazing looking tux.
"Oh my god..." He trailed off looking at me. I immediately thoughtof horrible things.
"What's wrong..? Do I look that bad?" I was starting to panic.
"No, no Y/N... You look beautiful." He smiled, while I blushed a crimson red. "Shall we..?" He held out his arm and I looped me arm through his.
~time skip~
We soon arrived at this very fancy place. We walked in and I smelled all kinds of delicious food. People were talking in sushed tones, when a girl startled everyone by screaming. "OH MY GOD, KJ APA!!!!!" She rushed over here and hugged him. I was shocked, we didn't know this girl. Why would she do that. Has she heard of personal space? KJ didn't hug back.
"Can you sign my napkin!!" She was still screaming. KJ only nodded. She then ran of screaming back to her date.
"Wow.. I'm sorry Y/N." He said.
"It's alright." He just nodded clearly feeling bad that this happened.
KJ then began to whisper to one of the waiter, I didn't want the eavesdrop so I looked at all the people. There was tons of people in this place. People of all sorts. I liked to think about them and what their life might be like.
KJ tapped me on the shoulder, "We're gonna go somewhere even more special than this." He winked at me.
We walked up a couple flights of stairs. I was dying, I haven't walked this much in ages. Finally we got to the top.
"Close your eyes." KJ said covering my eyes with his hands. We walked a few steps out the door when he said, "You can look now." He removed his hands from my eyes and there was a beautiful, twinkling lights. There was a beautiful garden around the whole balcony. There was all types of flowers, roses, primroses, poppies, tulips. It was just so beautiful. There was a black table set set beautifully.
"Oh KJ..." I ran over and hugged him. I loved this so much. "I love it." I say backing away from the hug.
We walked over to the table and he pulled out my chair, like a true gentleman. We sat and ate and talked about all kinds of things. It was the best date I have had in my entire life.
"I got another suprise." He smiled that beautiful smile of his. I nodded in response. He called for the waiter and the waiter had blankets and pillows in his hand. "We're gonna watch the stars." He took the blankets from the waiter and thanked him. He spread out the blankets and laid down, beconing me. I walked over there and laid with him. It was perfect.
The sun was setting, and it was a magnificent pink, gold color. In a few minutes it would be complete darkness, and we would be able to see all of the stars.
"I love this." I said scooting closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me towards him. "I love this, too." He whispered into my ear. The sun finally disappearing.
He pulled my face towards his and looked into my eyes. "I want you to come with me Y/N."
"To where?" I questioned.
"To all my interviews, to go around with me and the cast."
"Of course KJ. They need a writer to go with the cast anyways, no one has volunteered yet, I'll do anything for you Mister." I laughed. He rubbed noses with me and we laughed together.
We cuddled and looked at the stars together, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. I wanted to stay here forever with him. I didn't want to leave, ever.
"I don't want to ever leave KJ." I snuggled closer to him.
"I don't ever want to leave either." I could feel the warmth of his breathe.
I looked up at him, he looked down at me. He looked at my lips, then back up at my eyes. "I want to kiss you." He said.
"Then do it." I replied.
I leaned closer. He stared at me for what felt like years, then he leaned in and closed the gap between us. His lips were soft and warm. I wanted more of him. He deepened the kiss. We were both consumed in each other. We didn't want to lose this moment. His lips were my drug. He pulled away whar felt like too soon.
"Why do peopledo drugs? That was amazing." I laughed.
"Not many people get to date me." He winked.
I snuggled back up to him. Breathing in his scent making sure I would never forget this moment. I wanted it to be stuck in my brain forever.
After a few more minutes of cuddling we decided it was time to leave. When we got in the car I immediately felt really tired. My eyes started to become droopy, I just couldn't keep them open. I fell asleep.
I was slightly awoken from my sleep. I felt KJ's arms around me. He was carrying me up stairs. I heard the door creak open. We walked inside and he laid me down on the bed. He laid next to me. I drifted back to sleep listening to his soft breathes.

I am so proud of this chapter!! Also the fan incounter was based on what happened to Cole. He was incountered by a fan and she was invading his personal space and making him feel uncomfortable. When he said something about it she told everyone that he was rude to his fans. They are humans too, give them space and be respectful... Anyways, thanks for reading this, hope you liked it!! ❤❤