Chapter 4

"What should we do the rest of the day?" KJ asked. I looked at him puzzled. I got up and picked up his plate and put it in the sink carefully.
"I don't know." I shrugged.
"Wanna build a blanket fort and watch movies!!?" He exclaimed, he had an adorable look on his face.
"Yesssss!" I said trailing with my s.
"Yay!" He jumped up and went over to a shelf that only held movies. Compared to mine his movie collection was shit.
"We should watch A Dog's Purpose. Haven't seen it yet..." I trailed off.
"You really don't know much about me, do ya?" He smiled.
"What do you mean?"
"I'm in that movie, Y/N." He laughed. I blushed, embarrassed. "We can watch it though." He grabbed the movie and put it in the player.
KJ went and got as many blankets as he could. Then piled them on the couch. He sat down in the middle of the couch. I sat right next to him. Probably a little too close, but he didn't mind. It was a small couch.
The movie started off kind of happy, then it turned bad. The freaking dog died! I started crying. KJ smiled but pulled me closer. I didn't mind, it felt right to me.
When the movie was finally over I was bawling. I just couldn't stop. "Y/N, it's okay. Calm down." He was smiling, but I could tell he was also concerned.
"Why did you make that movie it's horrible." I cried.
"Come on let's go get ice cream. That'll cheer you up?" He had a grin written all over is face.
"That sounds amazing." I was only sniffling but wasn't crying anymore.
We went to the nearest ice cream place, it was a little shack in a park. It was a beautiful park though. KJ waited in line for ice cream while I sat at a bench. I was mesmerized by how beautiful Vancouver was. I wanted to actually live her some day. In a house with a family.
KJ shook me out of my thoughts. "What were you thinking about?"
"Just old lady stuff." He laughed at your answer.
"Here's your ice cream malady." He bowed as if I was a queen.
"Why thank you." I took the ice cream gently from his hand. Our hands slightly grazing each others. I felt a little tingle and was weird but I wanted to touch me more.
He sat down on the other side of the bench. I wish he would've sat besides me.
"You get really deep into thought, don't ya?" I blushed.
"I guess." I replied.
"Is something bothering you." He asked.
"No. Just worried about what life will be like in the future."
"Y/N your future will be amazing. Your smart, a talented writer, pretty, just all great things." I blushed at his words.
"Thanks KJ." He nodded.
After we decided to leave the park I decided I wanted to go home. Not that I didn't want to spend more time with him. I just had a really good idea for the Riverdale script. I didn't want to lose it.
We pulled up to my little apartment. "Bye Y/N. See ya tomorrow." He smiled and waved at me.
"See you tomorrow Apa." I smiled and waved back.
I walked into my house and Cole was already there. There was roses in his hand.
"Your door was unlocked." He smiled. I didn't mind, Cole was a great friend. In college he had a spare key to my dorm.
"What are those?" I was confused.
"For you actually. I want to know if you wanna date?"
"Cole..." I sighed. "I'm sorry, but no. I wanted to date you in college and you turned me down." I was crying now.
"Y/N.... I never meant to hurt you. I just didn't realize how amazing you were." He looked at me pleadingly.
"No Cole. You should have realized that in college."
"Alright, alright. Friendzoned, I get it." He sulked out of the house, flowers in hand.
I grabbed my phone I needed someone right now. I remembered that KJ gave me his number.. I dialed the number. Waiting for him to pick up was horrible.
"Hello?"
"KJ..." I trailed off crying.
"Y/N what's wrong?" I couldn't reply I was crying so much. I couldn't breath. Panic attack? "I'll be right there." He hung up.
I sat there crying waiting.... It seemed like forever. He finally got there.
"Y/N..." He walked over and pulled me into him. "You'll be okay..." We sat like that for hours. I didn't want to leave him. I cried for more than an hour. I was so tired. I felt as KJ lifted me up of the ground and took me to my bedroom. He was about to walk out of the door when I said, "Stay."
"Okay." He walked over and climbed in with my pulling me close. I could have slept for hours like that. Sadly I had to wake up.

A/N: Hoped you liked it! Keep reading please!! ❤❤