"I could be at home with my boyfriend but noooo." I mumbled, turning another corner.

"Do you feel that?" Scott asked, ignoring what I said.

"Like something's vibrating." Liam answered.

"I can't tell where it's coming from." I added, trying to feel its location.

Liam put his hand on the ground, "It's coming from everywhere.... I was just trying to do something right."

"You do a lot right." I said softly.

"Yeah but I did one thing really wrong."

"Hayden's alive. Everything before doesn't matter." Scott told him.

"It should. I feel like I had to do more than just say sorry."

"Actually, you still haven't done that." I reminded Liam.

"Back at my old school... At Devenford, I got into a fight with this kid. I knocked two of his teeth out. They made me write a letter of apology. We both knew it meant nothing. We both knew that sooner or later, we're gonna get into another fight. I can't just say I'm sorry. I feel like I have to do something like maybe, somehow I have to save your life." Liam explained.

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get a chance." Scott said, jokingly but we all knew it was a big possibility.

"Well, not down here. We've been walking around for hours and all we've been able to find is some stupid snake sculpture on the wall." Liam complained.

I looked at the sculpture then looked back at Liam.

"You think it's important?" He asked.

"It's gotta be."

I turned it until it stopped, revealing a door. I slowly opened it only to get a gun in my face. Argent. He put the gun down when he saw that it was me. I growled when I smelled a familiar scent.

"You didn't." I said glaring at Argent.

"I had to." He replied.

My eyes turned black as the man that made my life hell walked into the room.

"Hello, Scarlett. I haven't seen you since you tried to kill me." Gerard said with a smug look on his face.

"I'll get my claws deep enough next time." I said coldly.

"Scott," The werewolf's eyes turned red at the mention of his name, "I haven't seen that color on you. It suits you." He complimented.

"Who's the old guy?" Liam asked.

"At the moment, they would call me a necessary evil but you can call me Gerard."

"What were you thinking?" Scott asked Argent.

"That we need him." He replied.

"He's right. If you want to catch a werewolf like the Beast of Gevaudan, you're going to need more than one Argent."

"He knows all the stories. All the folklore. Everything written and everything passed down." Argent told us.

"You sure about this?" Scott whispered.

"Take a look."

We all walked over to a mural on the wall.

"The one on the right is the Beast of Gevaudan. Do you know what the other one is?"

I knew what it was but I kept my mouth shut. Scott, however, shook his head.

"A hellhound. The guardian of supernatural places. They're both creatures of the night but you may know them as ordinary people during the day." Gerard informed him.

"Most likely neither of them know what they are." Argent added.

I looked at Liam, who shook his head, but Argent saw.

"What is it?"

"We found a message in Latin, Damnatio Memoriae." Scott answered.

"They want it to remember itself." Gerard said quietly.

"That might give us time."

"Time for what?" Liam asked.

"To prevent this." Argent kicked more tiles off the wall, revealing the rest of the painting.

The rest of the painting were dead bodies and skulls under the two creatures.

"Who are they?"

"Us. It's all of us." I whispered.
______________________________

I was angry. I was more than angry, I was furious. I didn't want Parrish involved, especially not with Gerard.

"I was part of an E.O.D team in Afghanistan. Explosive Ordinance Disposal. We handled I.E.Ds." Parrish explained to them.

"And what about before that?" Argent asked.

"High school."

Gerard took out a book and opened it to a drawing.

"What's that supposed to be? Werewolf?"

"No. It's called a hellhound." Gerard told Parrish.

"What else do you remember from Afghanistan?" Argent asked.

"You said you came to Beacon Hills because you felt draw here. You hid the bodies of the Chimeras. You've got a resistance to fire. We were wondering just how flame retardant are you, Deputy?" Gerard said, walking closer to him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Parrish yelled, as Argent held him in place.

Gerard held the blowtorch close to Jordan's eye. His eyes turned orange and his teeth sharpened as he growled. Jordan calmed down as he saw his reflection.

"Hellhound... and what if you were wrong? Would you have burned my eye out?" He asked angrily.

"Yeah." Gerard  answered simply.

"Then I would've ripped his eye out." I grumbled to myself.

"This guy's your father?" Parrish asked Argent.

"Wasn't my choice."
______________________________

Scott, Liam, and I walked into the Animal Shelter to see Malia and Braeden there, injured but alive. I looked to the right of them to see Deaton. I smiled as he walked towards us.

"Welcome back." Scott whispered as he hugged him.