Chapter 32

|Scar Mejia|

"Kira and I are going to talk to her parents about the picture and the katana." Scott said, through the phone.

"Argent and Derek are officially out of jail and they're forming a plan to trap Stiles before the Oni get to him." I sighed.

"Scar."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"How are you dealing with everything?"

I shook my head even though he couldn't see me, "I'm fücking stressed out, man. When I first came here, I though that I would just be here for a year, then leave and get my brother. Since I got here, I fought a giant lizard, a pack of alphas and now, I'm trying to stop my possessed adoptive brother from hurting people. My asshole of a best friend isn't healing and to top it off, I'm exhausted. It feels like I've been awake for centuries." I ranted.

"Hey, listen to me, We can do this. We can find Stiles and get the nogitsune out of him, then we'll heal Isaac and you two can make up properly and be friends again, and after this is over, you can take a nap for a week."

I chuckled, "Thanks, Scott. You're an awesome alpha."

"Anytime, I gotta go now, Kira's here." I hung up, and walked upstairs.

I opened my bedroom door to see Isaac sitting on my bed, "What the hell are you doing here? You're suppose to be at the hospital."

Not that I'm not happy to see him, but he's not suppose to be healed that fast.

"I thought I'd come see you."

"You walked right out of the hospital, didn't you?" I asked.

Isaac smiled, "It's okay. I feel a lot better. All healed."

I sighed, "Okay. Sure."

"You need to rest. You look tired."

I nodded and laid down, falling asleep instantly. About 4 hours later, I sat up and stretched. Isaac was going through the bag of "robbing stuff".

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"There's still a lot of weapons here. I thought you were done killing and robbing."

I raised an eyebrow, "I am done with that. You never know when you may need this."

Isaac held up a Chinese ring dagger that Allison gave me, "This looks pretty lethal but maybe you should keep them. There's still a few of us out there who aren't quite, so non-lethal. Like the twins."

"We're giving them a second chance."

Isaac continued to look through the bag, "They don't deserve it."

What the hell is up with him?

"Things are different. It doesn't have to be like that anymore."

Isaac chuckled, "I had a feeling you'd say something like that." He grabbed the bag and left.

I pulled the covers off my body to see that he had handcuffed my ankles to the bed post. I went to touch them but he had covered them in mountain ash.
___________________________

I hit Isaac in the back, knocking him down. My dad knew something was wrong when I didn't answer my phone and came home from work. He had unlocked the handcuffs for me.

"Isaac."

He stood up and growled at me. Kira pulled me into Coach's office and pushed his desk against the door, so he couldn't get in.

"Was that a good idea?" Kira asked.

"Probably not."

The twins stood up and began attacking Isaac.

"They're not going to kill each other, are they?" Kira asked quietly.

Isaac got thrown into a window.

I flinched, "They're going to try. We need to go out there."

Kira nodded, taking out her katana.

"Remember. Try not to kill them."

"I was just going to try to stay alive."

I nodded, "That works too."

I kicked the locker room door open, with a pole in my hand.

I hit Isaac in the head but he just shook it off.

Aiden jumped in front of him and growled.

"Scar." Kira tossed me her katana, while I passed her the pole.

I never used a katana before but there's a first for everything. Suddenly, all three of them collapsed with black blood coming out of their mouths. Kira and I looked at each other in confusion.

"What now?"

"Call Scott."