THIRTY-EIGHT

at the party.. bitch get your tissues and your tea because I don't think you're ready for this. or are you ? DONT PLAY AUDIO

MACY

We arrive at the party but I wasn't getting a good feeling from this. I stay in my seat as they all get off. My heart felt like it was racing and sooner or later it was going to burst out of my chest. "Come on Macy." they try to drag me out

But I stay glued onto my seat. I didn't want to leave it because this was the day and time that it was all going to go wrong. I kept joking on how I was actually glued but eventually they pull me off.

As we walk to the main front door I walk slower to stay behind and just go back into the car. Brianna can be here with Ethan possibly. "This won't end right," I tell myself

We come across same sex couples making out in front of the lawn where there was red cups everywhere. Guys playing beer pong in the garage. The others cheering on the frat boys to keep chugging the beer down there throat.

"Hey Lydia, this is Macy," we make eye contact but I don't say anything.

"Malia why don't you go get drinks for us," she tells her and that's what she does. Dustin goes along with her. "You can't be here Macy. Brianna is here- with Ethan." my heart broke

It's going to happen and just blow up in my face. I can't do anything about it. "I uh don't think I can leave," I say so worried as I look around me to make sure no one recognized me "Who else is here that can know who I am," I ask

She bites her lower lip,"Derek, Cameron, and Derek's ex,"fucking shit this is gonna end so bad. My chest rises as I start to lose control of my breathe. I think of things to help me calm down and so far it's working.

She holds out her hand and I take it with mine. She squeezes us into the crowd of people but I was to afraid to run into Brianna but I did want to see Ethan. Just not wrapped around of her.

---

I didn't see Brianna or Ethan but it was now late and time for us to leave. "Macy you're so lame to bring to parties," Malia says as she's walking out but mostly stumbling of how drunk she was

"Guys look it's the bitch who fucked her step-brother and the one who killed Dylan!" she yells as I walked. I turn around to see her smirking with Ethan all over her. My heart broke in million of pieces. "Finally you show your face," she walks closer but Ethan was holding her back well at least tried to.

"Macy what is she talking about?" Dustin and Malia both ask looking at me. I didn't know what I was going to say. I knew this was coming to bite me back in the ass but not like this. There was tears already forming in my eyes.

Don't cry you'll show her that you're weak

The voice inside my head tells me but it was already too late. "She didn't tell you? Now that's not friendship now is it?" Brianna pouts. Still smirking she gets Ethan closer to her and on purpose she kisses him as her hands snake their way around her neck groaning like no one was watching.

I clench my hands into fists,"Stop it!" I yell at her and she pulls away but as Ethan he was fully covered in red spots in his face. "What did I fucking do to you? You can't keep blaming me for Dylan's death!"

"You went ahead and showed him the world of drugs! He wasn't like that. Everyone deserves to know the dirty whore you are," she stops for a second and then continues. "The Macy here we all know to stand up to you fucked her step-brother and her parents walked in them. It's why she moved. Isn't it true Ethan?"