THIRTY-ONE

DONT PLAY VIDEO
ETHAN

"What else did I say?" but that was all she told me. I can't even really remember what I told her. I'm such a dumbass for coming home. But Stacy wanted to hook up and I wasn't up for it. "You aren't going to tell me the rest?"

She looks at me mad and says,"No, I won't. Because this is the second time you have done this and act like you didn't say shit to me. Go to Brianna I'm sure she can give you whatever I can't,"

"But I don't want her- I want you," I look down but then look right up at her. She was in shock but I didn't care anymore. "Yes, you heard me. I want you only you,"

Macy just sighs and looks at me. "I uh," she struggles to find her words. But couldn't find them.

"Macy! Daniel and I are going out," her mom yells out loud and I just smirk at her. She smirks back at me. We were both thinking the same thing.

We hear the door close,"So?" she asked. "I believe this is the time where you bring out you blind fold and ties?" she suggests and just imaging her being tied up turns me on.

"I'll get some things be undressed by the time I get here and lay on the bed," I instruct her as a giggle leaves her lips. I go into my room going through my things.

Once I get back there she was laying completely exposed in front of me. I pull out the bondage toy for her legs. (image above) "Sure about this?" she nods

I spread her legs apart for her and start to wrap her legs around it. ( play video and pretend that's happening with them )

I start to kiss her as I'm going down south. I stop above her stomach. I go back up to her lips as my hand goes in between her thighs. I start to pump a finger inside of her as she starts to uncontrollably moan in between our kiss.

I kiss in between her inner thighs. She starts to breathe heavily as I'm getting closer to her heat. Her body starts shifting side to side. Finally reaching her heat I start to suck on her clit. I make my hand go up and squeeze her boob.

"E-than, oh m-y god," she moans

I finally stop as she's trying to get her breathing back into a normal pace. Holding onto the middle of the bars I flip her around. I position her ass towards me.

I rip open a condom and unbuckle my pants. As she's on all fours I insert myself inside of her. I start thrusting inside of her more and more. Our breathes start to get heavier.

I hold onto her hair as I'm still thrusting into her. She starts to moan but even louder. I hold my hand against her mouth even though no one was home you never know when someone can walk in.

She finally came so I pull out. I buckle up my pants and release her legs from the toy. I lay there right next to her. "I did miss you," she lets out

She gets off bed and goes into the shower. She closes the door but I decided that I should join her but my phone rings.

Brianna- wanna come to my place and study ;)?

I may of lied to Macy, because i've been hooking up with Brianna those whole time.

Ethan- can't sorry

I go into the shower to see Macy just sitting in the shower but crying.

MACY

I get off the bed to get myself cleaned up. I did miss Ethan but it felt so wrong and I felt like I just wanted to cry. I turn on the shower and sit there.

All this guilt washed over me. I felt alive and good when I was with him but something didn't feel right. "Go away," I tell the pain in my body

I didn't want to feel like this. As the shower hits my body I'm still crying. "Macy what's wrong?" Ethan says but he didn't open the curtain

"Nothing," I laugh but he turns off the water from running and hands me a towel. I take it and wrap it around my body. I get out and not bother to look at him. I didn't want him to see me like this.

He lifts up my chin up to face him and that's when my eyes start to water up. I wasn't feeling okay. I felt okay but then I didn't. "What's wrong?" he asked again but I didn't even know why I was crying

He takes me in his arms and kisses my forehead. But after I kiss him. But then the door swings open and there stood my mom with her mouth wide open. "What's going on here?" she says

We back up from each other. "Nothing m-om," I tried to make an excuse but I stuttered. "I wasn't feeling okay and he checked up on me,"

But the expression on her face was scaring me. "Daniel! Get over here!" she yells and we wait for him to get here.

When he did he says,"What's going on Mary?" his eyes were on us. This looked wrong and it was wrong. I couldn't get myself out of this not even Ethan. I was in a towel all wrapped around Ethan kissing him. I shouldn't of kissed him. "My daughter here was kissing with Ethan," she says so horrified

"Ethan is this true?" he looks right at him. I look at Ethan who was struggling what to say.

We didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to say. "I kissed him," I blurt out. My mom slaps me as those words leave my lips but I didn't care if she slapped me.

Her jaw clenched,"Mary you didn't need to do that," Daniel spat

"You're going to live with your dad. You wanted to be with your dad right? Now you're going to move with him!" she yells at me

"No, she didn't kiss me. I hugged her because I heard her crying. Since she's short I tried to kiss her forehead and accidentally kissed her on the lips," why was he trying to make an excuse. We have been caught all because my stupid guilt.

Maybe this was the feeling I was getting. "How can you be so disgusting? God knows what else you guys did." as soon as she finished she then realizes I was the girl sneaking around the house

"You were the girl he would always be with. That's why I never seen her walk out the house because she lived her!" she yells

"Mary, calm down," Daniel interrupts her "I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding," he goes on

"No, how can it be? That our kids were hooking up!" she keeps yelling and looking right me so disgusted

I get the courage to say something I was already in shit. "You know what mom, yes I was that girl. I don't take it back or regret wanna know why? Because I lived for the thrill. I was the one that went after him," I walk out in my towel and get my things ready to leave

——

late chapter and short but more will be explained on thursday 💓 btw my birthday is in 3 days 😭.

what do you think? i wasn't going to have them get caught but i like how this came out

can we take a moment of how ethan tweeted about the shit going on in our fandom 😩😭😌.

thank you for 63k

peace

-mitzy 🌻