FOURTEEN

still continuing from the incident

"Why are you making a big deal out of this?" I get closer to her and she just shakes her head to the side like she's going to break.

"Macy, please just listen for once.Don't you think I'm tired of not being respected by my own daughter? I have done so much for you and when your father left us, I was always there for you including your uncle-" I cut her off

I hold the tears in and her voice sounds so tired and broken. "Just leave it alone," and walk away from it. It was always her walking away from fights like these but I chose to leave this one.

I go back into my room and see that Lydia was gone. Her dress was still here so she must of taken my clothes. I slam my door shut.

"I was always there for you including your uncle," her voice kept saying in my head and I just wanted to scream to stop from hearing it.

***
2 weeks later ..

Summer was passing by so quickly and I still had nothing to do. "Macy," my mom speaks as she's on the other side of my door but I ignore it. I haven't spoken to her since the accident.

She finally leaves and I can hear her crying but her weeps fade. "Stop being such a bitch and talk to her," he said as he stood there brushing his teeth and I roll my eyes.

I walk up to him and felt so much anger. This isn't his business to get in this is between my mother and I. "Do me a favor and stay the fuck out!" I spat and he just laughed at what I told him.

"Stop being so stupid and talk to her, you're hurting her," his face suddenly turned serious "Clearly she has done so much for you and you're being so ungrateful,"

Her words were coming back from the fight from two weeks ago "I was always there including your uncle," I close my eyes and hope for the voices to go away.

I need an escape. I look up at Ethan and crash my lips with his. He looks confused and I say,"Just kiss me," I demand and he kisses me. I shut my side of the door and he does to not pulling away.

He grabs me and sets me on the bathroom sink as his hands roam my body. I let out a groan as his hands gently squeezes my left boob.

"I was always there for you including your uncle" hearing them again made me pull away and leave the bathroom without saying anything to him.

Before he can come into my room I lock the door. I get my phone out and text Dylan.

Macy- Dylan I need to see you.

I stare at my phone blankly waiting for his response but I never got anything. I decide to go to the retirement home, it's been three days since I last went.

**
I get there and luckily they were still open. I walk in and greet the last up front and I show my badge of a volunteer for Lena and she lets me in.

"It's about time you see me," she laughs but then her mood shifts. She looks sad like something was bothering her."What's wrong dear?" she looks at me so concerned "don't tell me nothing is wrong because I can sense it from you," I sigh

"things at home, that's all," I take a seat next to her. She looks like she hasn't been getting much sleep lately. She is looking thinner now and every now and then she's coughing so much.

We talk about her young times when she was a rebel as a teen. I can't help but laugh. "Macy, dear I'm very tired is it okay if you can come another time?" she yawns but starts to cough and it wouldn't even let her speak. I hand her water and her pills and she smiles at me.

I help her get to bed and leave.

Dylan- hey sorry I was working.. but what's up?

Dylan-  I'm at your place and you aren't home.

Macy- stay there please go into my room

***
I finally make it home and I'm greeted by my mom and Daniel. As usual I don't say anything but nod and go into my room.

"Are you okay? You said you needed me," he says so low and soft. I can't help but hug him then start to cry. He hugs me tighter and rubs my back but the crying doesn't stop. "Macy what's wrong?" he pulls away and I shrug at him.

"I don't know Dylan," I told him looking down at the floor. He kisses my forehead. "Please stay, I don't want to be alone," he nods slowly.

I yawn and he tells me to go to bed and we both agree that we should. I go into bed and he lays next to me and hugs me as I sleep in his arms. Something I missed so much lately being in someone's arms.

The moon looked so bright I couldn't help but keep looking at it until my eyes couldn't anymore and let them shut.

"Stop! Let me go!"I cried out feeling so disgusted the way his hands were touching me. They roamed my body and it started to hurt even more. I kept trying to ignore him but it's not working.

Each time he wanted more and I didn't want to do anything. His needs grew more and more and I got so broken. No one was there to save me from him every night. "Let me go!"I yell at him but instead he smirked at me

"We both like it, stop acting." he says as he's admiring my body and I closed my eyes just seeing the way he was looking at me hurt.

it never stopped. No one stopped it I was too weak to stop him from doing it every time he felt like it. I was his and there was no one to stop it because no one knew it.

"Get away from me!" I yell as I'm crying at the same time. Suddenly I feel two hands on me,"Stop touching me! Stop touching me! Stop it please!" I keep crying and it was Dylan.

He looks at me and says,"you were dreaming," he wipes the tears from my cheeks. "what's really going on?"

---
shitty chapter but I'm writing this early and I feel myself falling asleep and because I'm going out tomorrow and Won't have wifi. I have an iPod. School was so stressful today and I'm gonna take a nap after I post this

peace 💗

TY FOR 612 READS

-mitzy 🌻