NINE

DONT PLAY THE SONG YET.

He leaves and that's when I let it out. All the fucking emotions I've been holding onto, it's all out.

I've never been crying this bad not even when my parents decided to tell me they were getting divorced. I get all the nearest things to me and throw them against the wall and my mirror. Letting it all shatter and not caring how a mess it was.

Because that's how I am, a mess. I can't believe I was pushing this all down. I hide my head in between my knees and get my hands to cover my head. "I need Dylan," I whisper to myself

"I need Dylan," I kept whispering. He's the only person I can talk to and only person I trust. But I can't drag him all the way over here.

As I'm still crying I hear loud knocks on my door. "Macy! What's going on in there? Are you smoking again?" She yells mad but she can't even hear my loud sobs.

I don't even bother to say anything but then I hear Ethan talk to her,"This isn't what she needs right now, she's needs her friend. What's the guys name? Um Dy-lan"

"Dylan?" She questioned "Yes, him we need to call him." He said but my mom scoffed "She's pulling another scene and you're falling for it." She laughed at him and she opens my door with her keys

She was standing in horror of how a mess my room was with all the broken things were and then she seen me at the corner of my room just balled up crying. "Stop doing this! Drop the act!" She yells at me and I can't help it but break more "These drugs are messing you up,"

"You are the one messing me up! Leave me the fuck alone!" I scream but still crying. I get the strength to stand up on my two feet and she still doesn't bother to believe me. "So this is all my fault?" She said surprised

"I try to help you but all you do is push me away!" "I said to leave me the fuck alone!" I yell louder and you can hear our voices echo the house. Ethan just stood there and then Daniel came in too.

"Mary just leave her alone she needs some space. She's going through a tough time, give the poor girl a break can't you?" He told her as he rubs her back trying her to get out my room "Ethan, can you take her into your room while we clean up this mess," And he nods.

My mom leaves but Daniel stayed behind. "It's okay sweetie I know how hard it can be to adapt to a new family. I'll clean this up for you, it's no problem." He smiled and I go over and hug him for the first time. "Thank you so much," I whisper to him and he pulls away and tells Ethan to take me into is room.

I follow him into his room. "You can go to sleep if you want I'll just be on my computer," He said as he closed the door and I nodded.

I lay in his bed and feel the images come back. The feeling is coming back all of it. I desire him with me. "Ethan," I say "yeah?" he responds "Can you sleep with me?" I asked and he gets off his computer and lays in bed with me

There was no touching but I liked his presence with me. We only looked at each other and I felt my eyes get heavy.

****
I wake up and there was no Ethan next to me. It's like a hook up, you wake up and there gone. I get up to go check on my room and it was clean but Ethan was there fixing the things I threw that didn't break and placed them back.