THIRTY-FOUR

authors note: edit// jan 17, 2018. the new character malia is based off on me lol.

"Do they know?" I ask her bluntly as she just shrugs.

---

I only had 3 classes with Malia but the guy who was giving shit to Malia was in all my classes. This was the last period of the day and I already felt drained. The school seemed nice but I was missing the last one.

You hated it but dealt with it because he was there now he's gone

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts I kept getting. "Guys this is Dustin and he will be joining our class," the teacher introduces

He walks all the way at the back to take a seat. Girls were eye balling him and the guys were just laughing at him. But he looked scared to be here. The whole time he had his hand at his mouth. When he spoke he didn't look at you but at the floor. Every time he messed up on anything he pinched himself while no one was watching.

But I was always watching. At some point I felt bad for him. We were told to partner up with people but since we are new we were the last ones. "Hey," I said sitting next to him but he didn't dare to look at me in the eye. His breathe was so shaky along with his hands. He was fiddling them under the desk but his hands were inside of the sleeves of his dark blue sweater.

"I need you guys to interview each other since some of you are new to my class. You can only ask your partner 3 questions." the teacher said "Ask about them not the plain boring questions or I'll give you a F," she smiles through the crowd of people talking while my partner was quiet

I write my name on my paper and I notice how he wasn't writing anything. "Do you need a pencil?" I ask him. He nods his head not saying anything and I hand him mine, he smiles at me. "Why are you quiet? But if you don't want to answer I can write down something else," I add on

He takes a few seconds to answer but he says,"I'm just not really a social person. I hate crowds they freak me out but then I hate being alone," he looked down. I write down his answer on my paper quoting each word he said not changing anything.

I write number 2 on the paper,"Again if they make you feel uncomfortable you don't need to answer. Why don't you look at me when I talk to you?" he lets out a sharp breathe

"Can we change it?" he said so low like he was ashamed that he didn't want to answer it. I nod my head and there it was again he was pinching his skin again. He mumbled under his breathe as I thought of the next questions.

"What do you like to do?" that's when a smile grew on his face but he still didn't look at me.

"I like to draw!" he says very loud that it causes attention right on him. He was so excited that he didn't notice as he was taking out his journal of sketches out of his backpack. He pulls it out as I scan the pages. Boy was he good at it. His drawings had so much detail on them.

We hear people laughing behind us. I turn around to see that it was the same douche bag again," I like to draw!" he mimics Dustin and he heard him. His journal went back zipped up in his backpack.

I glare at him but he just shoots me a smirk,"Why don't you just quit it? I mean look at you this is all you do? Make everyone feel bad for what they look or how they look like? I'm so done with you shit Chris. You're pathetic it's sad that you do this for entertainment," bitch I snapped.

His smirks goes away but instead of him responding back it was the girl with brown hair next to him,"Excuse me? Since when is this your problem? My boyfriend does whatever he wants to do and you can't do shit about it because you're just the new girl here," she rolls her eyes at me but bitch I was ready to fucking snap