NINETEEN

days go by ...
I walk into my room and suddenly I'm being slammed against the wall. As his lips attack mine full of lust. Our kiss leads to a heated make out. He pulls away and looks at me. "Take off your clothes now," he demands with such a dark tone but it was hot when we had angry sex.

(if you aren't into bdsm don't read this, basically kinda like fifty shades of grey)

I take off my shirt first and then my jeans. I unclip my bra and slip off my panties. "Lie in the bed," he keeps demanding and I started to get confused. This is the part where he usually just starts to kiss me again. I do what I'm told.

I lay there waiting for him to take over my body and make me feel alive again. "Put your hands up," he said in a husky sexy tone.

"Ethan what's going on?" I chuckle nervously as I put my hands up and he pulls out hand cuffs. "Woah Ethan what the fuck?" I look at them

"Do you trust me?" he looks at me and the horny dumbass I am. I nod. He gets a tie and puts it around my eyes. He hand cuffs my hands to the bed. "Be a good girl or daddy will punish you," he says and I laugh. "Got it?" I nod. "Say yes daddy," he yells a little

"Yes daddy," I respond back. I feel his lips on my body that was squirming under his touch. Not being able to touch me was frustrating. "Ethan take these off just stop with the tease!" I tell frustrated at him and he stops kissing my body.

"I told you to be a good girl, now be quiet and do what you're told," he says

"Yes daddy," I roll my eyes through the blindfold. He goes back to kissing me. Each kiss deepened and the more I grew to crave him. His lips finally reach in between my thighs and I can't help but let out a moan. I move around a little causing to hurt myself with the hand cuffs.

His tongue gets in contact with my clit and that's when I lose it. "Mmhm," I moan loud for him to hear and for everyone to hear. But no one was home at least not for another 3 days. With such force he keeps flicking his tongue on my swollen clit.

I arch my back but groan in pain that the hand cuffs were causing. He stops and with no warning he inserts two fingers inside of me. He starts off slow and starts to pick up his pace. As his fingers pump inside of me I bite onto my lip trying my very best trying not to lose it all.

"You like it don't you?" he says in between breathes. I can feel the knot in my stomach. I was close to my climax. He curves them inside of me and I twitch. A satisfied moan leaves my lips. He takes out his fingers and tells me,"Open your mouth,"

I do what I'm being told. Then he puts his fingers in my mouth. I can taste myself and it felt odd. This is all very new to me. Every step he was taking felt foreign. As I slowly suck on his two fingers.

He takes off the blind fold and the hand cuffs. I clean off the sweat off my forehead. "What was that for?" I look at him as he just smirks at me. Don't get me wrong it was hot as fuck but I have no idea what I just got myself into.

"I'm into the kinky stuff, I guess you can say that," he shrugs like it's nothing. Am I supposed to be his submissive? (that means he will take control for her and she has to obey)

"Ethan are you dominant?" and that's when he nods at me. "So Im your submissive?" and he nods again. "Wait woah I don't remember agreeing to being told what to do in bed," I shake my head

"Look, I know you liked it and if you want this to keep going then you'll have to be my submissive," I flick him off. I get off bed and go get my clothes ready to take a shower. I keep forgetting that I'm fully naked.

I quickly run to the bathroom and turn on the water.

——

"Hi mom," I greet her as I'm sitting on the table eating my food. She smiles at me and says good morning. "I was wondering if Brianna can come over?" I look at her

You see my mom doesn't like Brianna because she thinks I'm bisexual cause of her. She also thinks I changed a lot when I started to be friends with her. Don't get m wrong I know I did. But she taught me things no one did.

Like how to keep my circle of friends small. "Sure," she says and I sat there shocked. I pull out my phone and call her.

"Hey, you can come over!" I squeal over the phone and so does she. "I have so much to tell you,"
——

I waited for her to get here and so I can tell her about Ethan and I. I kept looking at the clock hoping it would just speed up. "She's here!" my mom yells and I jump off my bed falling on the floor and run out.

"You're really here!" we hug each other and I help her bring her things into my room. Ethan runs into us and she couldn't stop staring at him. It started to bother me a bit because she yet doesn't know we are secretly hooking up.

I close my door and she sits on my bed. "Who's that?" she winks at me and I hit my forehead as she asked.

"My step brother but remember I told you I was kinda hooking up with someone?" I look at her and then she catches on.

"Macy are you serious that's your step brother,"

"You said it, step brother and besides no feelings attached," I shrug. She shakes her head at me. But I wasn't going to care.

My phone rings and it's a text from him.

Ethan: she's cute can I smash

Macy: no you shit.

Ethan: aww why not;(

Macy: because we are fucking

Ethan: so did you think about the whole controlling thing?👀

Macy: a little. but if i were to agree only in bed no where else!

Ethan: okay. So that's a yes?

Macy: sure

"Who are you texting?" she tries to peek at my phone and I quickly turn it off. "Do you not trust me?"

"Yes, I do," I quickly respond. "What's your opinion on someone being dominant and a submissive?" I close my eyes preparing myself to hear an insult.

"It's hot," she said "but I would like to control them not the other way around," I shrug at her. I'm the one being controlled in this.

Ethan: let me tight you up and bend you over

Ethan: Lay you across the table and fuck you from behind.

Each time I would read it over I felt so desperate for him. I squeeze my thighs together and try to ignore my phone. But he kept spamming me.

"Turn your shit off," Brianna snaps

—-

i'm so sorry i'm late but i'm sick and i'm meeting twaimz tmr so i've been busy and school is kicking me in the ass. but winter break is coming up. i hope you liked this i'm trying out a new thing with the whole dominant and submissive thing should i keep it going or just change it?

TY for 5k love u 💖💘💛❤️💗

peace 😎

-mitzy