TWENTY-ONE

{don't see video till it gets to the moment}

A week goes by...
A day I wished never happened but it did and it all blew up in my face.

Ethan and I haven't had sex a for a week because he didn't like that I gave pleasure to myself without telling him about it so it's my punishment. I still have one more punishment to go through. But today I'm going to go see Lena with Derek. It's been a while since I last seen her.

"We're here," he says out loud trying to get my attention but I was too busy on my phone texting. "Macy come on!" he drags me out of the car. I finally get out of the car.

"I'm here for Lena," I tell the lady up front wearing a purple suit. She lets me in. There Lena was again. At the same spot I met her the first time I was here. She finally notices I'm here and she smiles at me.

"It's been a while I thought you forgot about me," she gets closer to me by pushing herself with the wheel chair she was on. But all of a sudden her mood shifted. "Wait who are you?" she sounds so freaked out. "Someone help! There's a stranger here!" she yelled crying out

A group of nurses come in the room and tell us to leave. She just recognized me then forgot? A nurse walks out to us and says,"We got her to calm down but since she's getting older, she's forgetting things like people and how to use things," I felt my heart break a little.

Lena was an amazing person and now everyone became strangers to her. I was just a stranger to her. "Macy lets go," Derek hugs me and we walk out. But the moment of her screaming kept replaying in my head.

We sit out in the car not speaking. The silence made it so awkward but I felt so comfortable with it. All I needed right now was silence but I can tell that it was killing him. He wanted to say something.

But didn't, he held back.

——
We get home and I take Derek into my room. My phone begins to ring and I see an incoming call from Derek. I pick up as I'm standing next to my table. "Macy! Macy! Ma," a feminine voice kept repeating over and over again.

They were crying. "What's going on?" I asked and that's when I got it all.

"He he, -died," they let out a sharp breathe "Dylan died, he overdosed," "No, you're lying," my eyes begin to water up but I laugh. This is one of his stupid pranks. "Okay, Dylan you got me," I keep laughing

{play the clip now}

"He's dead," and it hit me

That's when they break down. My phone falls onto the floor and everything felt like it was going in slow motion.

I let out a loud scream and fall onto the floor on my knees. I begin to cry and let my tears pour out. "No! No!" I yell as I cry on the floor and Derek gets off my bed and quickly runs towards me. He hugs me.

"Macy, what's wrong?" he asked and I couldn't even speak it hurt so much. He's actually gone. No more Dylan. There all just memories.

"He's dead Derek, he's gone!" I start to cry again but he pulls me in a hug and I bawl my eyes out on his chest. "Derek, I can't handle him being gone! It hurts so much!" I start to my pummel my hands on his chest.

My mom walks in my room. "Macy why are you yelling?" she storms inside of my room all mad. She didn't even see me on the floor crying.

"He's dead. Now you won't have to blame him that he's the reason why I smoke. He's gone mom. Bring him back please! I need him!" and then she stood there surprised and didn't know what to say.

No one did. Dylan was unbelievable you would never know what to expect from him. He had a huge heart but no one saw that. Everyone saw him as the guy who would be high all the time. "Bring him back," I whisper but they do hear me.

Derek lays me in bed and he says,"Its going to get better. All the pain in your hear your head. It will all be gone," he kisses my forehead and I continue to weep.

But then I close my eyes.
—-
ETHAN

Derek was over at Macy's room. But then I hear her screaming but crying at the same time. "No! No!" I hear her screams from my room and I get up to see what's going on. But I was too late. Derek was already helping.

He had her all wrapped up in his arms. I head back into my room and felt so useless. What am I supposed to do now?

They way her voice cracked, it made you want to cry.

Side chick #6- hey babe i'm horny af wanna hook up?

Ethan- can't

What will I do when I see her crying next time but when no one is there to do it? I'm not good with these things. All I'm good at is fucking someone. Giving them a damn orgasm till they cry for me. I had sex she had drugs.

She liked getting high, I liked hearing the girls moan loud into my ear. But this? It's something else. I feel bad. What do I do now?

I hear her door close and I go peek into her room. There she was lying in bed still crying. They thought she was asleep but she sits up in the bed and puts her head in between her knees and cries even more.

I want to help her but I don't know what I need to say. I walk out to her room and she still doesn't see me standing in front of her. "Macy," I let out slowly but in a whisper and she looks up at me.

Her eyes so swelled up and red from crying. Her hair all in a mess along with her cheeks all stained with tears. The way her eyes looked at you with such agony. You didn't even have to ask if she was okay or not because you just knew by looking at her.

I go over to her and sit on her bed next to her. That's when she urges to hug me. "It's going to be okay," she rests her head onto my chest. Her sniffles didn't stop.

She looks up at me and says,"What if it won't be okay again?" and I didn't even know what to say. Because anything can happen at this point. There's a chance that tomorrow we can be caught. Or her just dying of sadness.

The possibilities are endless. "Time will tell," was all I could say to her. "Go to sleep," and she closes her eyes. Then Derek walks in. "I got her it's fine," I tell him but he just holds the bridge of his nose looking at me.

"No, Ethan I got her. I know you guys had a thing. She ended it with you for a reason," I was confused because she did end it but it's back on.

"Derek, just go she's my step sister anyway," but he didn't back off.

He lets out a breathe and tells me,"Yeah that you were fucking," why was this bothering him so much? I try not to get mad and defensive but it wasn't working.

"Derek, just go," I shake my head to the side. "We can talk about this another time,"

"No, because every time I like a girl you always end up with them or you fuck them. You're always fucking me over and I'm so done with it! So I suggest you to leave her alone," he spat

"I fucking live here! Guess what pretty boy she didn't stop fucking around with me. Why do you think she's all cuddled up with me right now? Why do you think you don't see her as much? Add it all up," he looked furious but didn't say a word and left.

Now with all this and if Macy finds out big problems are coming.

That's when I realized I fucked up.
——

What do you think?? thank you for 7.24k views 😭💗 keep voting !! and comment on your favorite parts I love reading comments but you guys don't really comment ;((

Ethan and grayson turn 18 tomorrow I don't know
how to feel about that. But there growing up so fast it hurts but there doing big things in life . I'm so proud of myself I have straight A's 😭 for the first time

peace

-mitzy