14

They all sit on the couch, or on the floor in front of it facing the armchair i sit in. Except Tae who comes over and squishes up next to me, i smile at him and pat his back. His tail wags and i pull my hand away to avoid it, he smiles sheepishly.

"Well i'm glad you guys aren't kidnappers." Tae grins and pulls me in for a hug, crushing my face to his shoulder as i pat his arm for him to let me breathe.

"Mari you're the only one allowed to kidnap me i promise." I stare at him before pinching his cheek softly.

"Mhm" It actually makes me feel really special, not the kidnapping of course, but the fact that he's admitting he trusts me because i'm me.

"Well you already know me so i'll introduce the rest if you don't mind." I look up at Jin and nod. Jin surprises me by pulling off his ballcap, and revealing two furry brown ears.

"Oh god Tae are all your friends hybrids?"

The guy with the awesome smile chokes on the water bottle he was sipping from and grins. Jin looks at Tae with pursed lips.

"You didn't tell her?" I shake my head and push his face away as he tries to speak up in defense for keeping silent.

"He probably wanted to feel special to be honest. sorry i'll be more calm" I smiled reassuringly, but inside i was worried about all our meat.

"Well i'm Seokjin, you can call me Jin. And i'm a-"

"Momma bear" Tae interrupts and whispers, Jin glares and my eyes widen. Super hearing...

"That's awesome."

Jin smiles at me, pleased by my reaction.

"I'm Namjoon, and i'm a cheetah." I nod and watch his long tail, and i can't help but wonder how fast he can run.

The guy who seems kind of stoic glances around, realizing it's his turn. i almost roll my eyes.

"Yoongi, I'm part ragdoll cat." I look to the next boy, the one with the amazing smile stands up and does a cute heart over his head.

"I'm J-hope! Your hope! you can call me...anytime!! Oh and i'm half Tiger!" I nod, ignoring his dorky pick up line and smiling at him warmly anyways.

"Has anyone ever told you that your smile is contagious?" He gasps and grins playfully, doing a cute little finger wiggle under his chin.

"And you are my new best friend!" I grin and when he jumps up to hug me i let him, Tae tries to push him off but eventually i get a hug.

And it's like the best one ever honestly.

When they've calmed down i look to the floor, where an adorable boy sits. My heart skips a beat at how freaking cute he is. I've never seen someone look so gosh darned cute in my life.

"Hi i'm Jimin! i'm a wolf. Thanks for looking after Taetae." I look at Tae, and he glares at Jimin, who just smiles sweetly. His eyes disappear as he smiles and i clutch my heart and whisper to Tae.

"He's literally the cutest thing alive" Tae shoves me and i almost fall off the couch, and when i glance at the boys most of them are grinning.

"Damn animal hearing." I roll my eyes at their laughter.

"Thanks Mari." I smile at Jimin as he blushes, and we both just grin at each other before someone clears their throat. I look to his right to see the boy i'd straddled not long ago. Oh god.

"Jungkook. I'm the youngest, and i'm part Fennec Fox. Not cat" He emphasizes the end and i bite back my laughter and do my best to avoid his glare.

"Well....now that that's over with. I'm gonna go to bed."

"What NOOOOO we need to play!" I look over at Tae and pat his head softly.

"Are you all planning on staying a while?" Jin nods sheepishly at the question and i think about my poor wallet.

"You know, i was on my way to bed when i couldn't hear your snores. I haven't slept, and we will need to go shopping again" I glance over as i say this and the boys all look a little embarrassed.

"Get some sleep Mari, we're gonna just go to bed as well." Tae pouts at Jin's words and i nod at him before standing and walking over to the closet. I pull out a bunch of extra blankets and a box that claims to hold a big air mattress.

"This should help, sorry but i don't know how to set it up. I know the couch in Tae's room also folds out into a bed, so hopefully no one will have to sleep on the floor. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I bow politely and wave as i head to my bed, hoping they really will just sleep.