The Problem

Hello. I hope you like this chapter and it was worth the wait! I still need a song because well, you need to make some music. Any suggestions? As always, tell me what you think and vote or comment.

Enjoy reading!

She is not here.

Of course she isn't! How stupid could you be? Believing that she finally made up her mind! Just like that!

Stupid, stupid, stupid!

You are so mad at yourself for believing her again. For hoping.

While you are so occupied in your angry pacing and trying to hold back tears, someone knocked on your door. Your head shoots up and you walk over to your door.

"Sorry, the usual road I take was barred and I had to find another way and while doing that I kind of got lost and I couldn't text you or something because Joe keeps calling me and it annoyed me and I'm sorry, I know that I'm late-"

"You are here," you state, stunned, not believing your eyes.

Sophie smiles at you with a warm gaze. "Yes, I am here. Right where I need to be."

You look down at her hands. The engagement ring is gone. She has chosen you.

"You. Are. Here," you say again, baffled.

She giggles at you and steps inside before hugging you. You instantly hug her back, almost just to be sure that you are not dreaming. "I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Sophie."

The two of you get inside and you bring her bags upstairs into your bedroom. When you walk down again, you see her already sitting on your sofa and watching some show. While you look at her you think that you could get used to this. Seeing her, on your sofa, in your house. Your girlfriend. Wait. Is she your girlfriend now?

"Hey Sophie?" You ask when you sit down next to her, she smiles and hums. "Are you my girlfriend now?"

"If you want me to be," she smiles sweetly at you and you almost faint. You nod.

"Like, are you my official girlfriend? No secrets anymore?" When she doesn't answer immediately you start to ramble. "I mean, I get if you want to keep it a secret a little while longer, but you know I just want to know so I don't blurt anything out and expose you or something and-"

She cuts you of with a kiss. A sweet, lingering kiss. "No secrets anymore. I just don't want to announce it right away, it would look too bad. I'll talk to my PR manager and then we figure something out, alright? And with we, I mean us."

You smile so wide that you are positive that your face just broke, she giggles at you and you enjoy the sound of it. She is just so lovely. And you girlfriend.

SHE IS FINALLY YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND.

After so many months of hiding and heartbreaking you made her yours.

"You are probably the cutest thing ever (Y/N)," she says and brings you out of your thoughts. Slowly she caresses your cheek and you lean into the touch. You literally craved her touch and were so happy that she finally was there and could touch you. And you could touch her. Whenever you wanted... Your thoughts slowly drift off when your front door slams open.

"Okay babe, I know you are probably still sad and bla bla bla but your girl is here to save the day," Kaya practically yells. Then she sees Sophie. Her face changes from pure joy to a death glare. Scary. "Oh hell naw."

You swiftly jump over the sofa and walk up to her. Smooth (Y/N), smooth. "Kaya, I can explain. See we made up and-"

"What is she doing here?"

"Well I just wanted to tell you that me made up and now-"

"No (Y/N) fuck that shit. What do you think is going to happen? The two of you are forever happy? Screw that! IT'S. NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN. Get that in your head you idiot."

"No listen Kaya-" this time Sophie cut you off, still you groan in frustration.

"Kaya I know we had a lot of trouble in the past and I know that I didn't treat (Y/N) like I should have and I regret this, but I am here to stay. I promise," she says sincerely. Kaya only scoffs.

"Yeah sure. You know what (Y/N)? I'm not watching this again. I'm not watching you getting your heart broken again. Do this on your own. I'm out," with that she opened the door and left.

"No Kaya wait!" You shout, but she still leaves. "You can't leave me..."

_______________________________________________________________

Sophie tries to cheer you up in every possible way, but nothing works. You just lay on the sofa and watch tv.

"Do you want to eat something?"

"No."

"We could order pizza if you want to?"

"I'm not hungry Soph, can we just go to bed? I'm tired," you answer not looking at her.

She nods. "Yeah sure, whatever you want baby."

You both get up and get ready for bed. When you lay down she wraps her arms around you and tries to cuddle you. You somewhat feel bad for her. But how can you be happy when your best friend left you?

_________________________________________

Don't hate me. Do you like Kaya or not? What are your thoughts about her? I really appreciate your comments and that you are reading this. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Love you guys.

A have nice night or day :)

Badkid

KISS YOU (gxg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें