The Restart

Hello. Fourth chapter already, wow. Never really believed that I would even write a second one, it actually was just for myself so I can dream a bit about Sophie. Haha. I'm no weirdo. Again, hit me up if you have ideas or something is wrong. 

Enjoy reading!

When you wake up your TV is on. You turn to your left and see your best friend next to you.

"Well good morning, sleeping beauty," she says, engrossed on whatever is on TV, "You think you could get Martha to teach me how to do that?"

"No," you answer, slowly sitting up. Your head pounds from the lack of sleep and all the crying.

"What? Why not?"

"I never met Martha Stewart."

Your friend huffs. "Great. Why are you my friend again?"

"Maybe because you like me and couldn't live without my beautiful face?" you say while you look for you phone. Old habits die hard, right? Nothing. Your heart sinks.

Kaya snorts. "Yeah sure." Then she grabs your phone and looks sternly at you. "Okay tell me what happened. You've been over that shit. Checking your phone and hoping. Stop hoping, she won't come around."

She's right. Probably. But it still hurts hearing that out loud. You tell her everything and she listens quietly. When you are done, she gets up. "Where are you going?" you ask.

"Killing this bitch."

You ran after her, slamming the door shut. Panic is visible in your eyes. Kaya totally would drive over and tell Joe everything and then kill Sophie. "First, please don't call her that. It really is not necessary. Second, you can't kill anyone, are you stupid? And third, please don't do anything. I mean, no one is supposed to know about this and I know you, you would tell him everything and she would hate me for letting you."

Kaya arches an eyebrow, her hands on her hips. "Okay if you want to reason with me, here you go: First, I call her what I want. You hurt my best friend? You are a bitch. Second, maybe I can't kill anyone, but I know people. Thanks for that by the way. And third, I should! I should tell this poor guy! What you both did, do, whatever, is not cool. Oh and if she would hate you, maybe it would be easier for you to let her go," her voice softens when she sees that you really are helpless. "I just care too much about you to let this happen to you. Go out, get yourself a girl. Boy or whatever, I don't care. You are (Y/N) for fucks sake!"

"I can't. Sophie wouldn't want this."

"Are you kidding me? Okay. I think we should stop talking about her or I might as well kill you. Show me your new song," she demands.

"It's not finished yet Kaya," you tell her walking to your kitchen, even though you know that you can't eat.

She snorts again, you groan. "I don't give a damn. Show me."

After some convincing you show her and she is pleasantly surprised. It's different from your usual stuff, but she likes it and can't wait for you to go to your studio and record it. While you talk about it you get giddy again for recording soon. Maybe this is what you need to get your life back on track. But even though you know that you have to go out again, Kaya can't convince you to go out this night. You still need some time for yourself, especially after last night. You could work a bit on your new song and call your manager. He will be pleased that you are still alive and plan to keep it that way and your fans will be so excited. You can already hear them and read their comments. At this point you decide to tweet again. After four months.

Some new stuff is coming soon... #icon

It just took seconds for thousand of comments and retweets and media claiming that mysterious sources told them what are you doing. You laugh at that. I'm back in the game, you think.

"You call it icon?" Kaya asks you while she's on her phone.

"Yeah, what do you think?"

"That you should get it tatted on your torso," she smirks directly at you and you think that it is a great idea.

You get up and type some number in your phone, while you leave the room to talk in private you sing some of your new lines. "I'm just an icon living!" Kaya laughs and you think that you can may enjoy life again.

__________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading and sorry for all the cursing! The song I mean in this chapter is ICON from JADEN SMITH #nohate . I'm just really engrossed with his album and I some kinda way need to express it, sorry. If you should listen to it, don't take it too seriously it does not match this story, well mostly. I focused on the lyrics "She broke my heart to the core, so what? I guess we all gotta, grow up". Maybe you recognize it from the second chapter.

Have a great night or day :)

BadKid