Q&A

Recently I asked you all to send me in some questions that'd you would like me to answer — questions about me, aid or just writing in general.

Here are my answers;

UPDATED: 26/4/2020

~*~

1. How old are you?
I'm 21!

2. Where are you from?
Australia, but my ethnicity is Greek.

3. Have you written other fanfiction?
I did write some really awful One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer fanfiction a few years ago which will never see the light of day ever again, but other than that, no.

4. What's your Hogwarts house?
Ravenclaw!

5. What is your Astrological sign?
Aries Sun, Taurus Moon, Cancer Rising

6. What is your Myers-Briggs Personality Type?
INFJ.

7. How long have you been writing?
Ever since I can remember? I've always loved listening to stories and that eventually evolved into writing. I have a super active imagination so being able to write and bring my imagination and ideas to life is so fun and something I really enjoy.

8. Where did you get your writing skills from?
Practise!

9. Would you rather be the best pilot in the resistance or a Force user?
Probably a Force user — they're great pilots too!

10. Dark or Light?
Light.

11. Would you write another Kylo Ren book?
If I had some ideas, yes!

12. Would you write a General Hux book?
Not sure! I usually write about character I feel strongly about and Hux isn't really one of them! Sorry!

13. Kylo Ren or Matt the Radar Technician
Kylo Ren.

14. If you had a lightsaber, what colour would it be?
Blue!

15. Do you ship Reylo?
No.

16. Do you hate Hux?
No!

17. What inspired you to write Aid?
After watching the Force Awakens back in 2015 I really loved it and me being me — in love with the hot morally ambiguous (or not so) villain — I began to read a bunch of fics written by other users on Wattpad. When I did this, I noticed that a lot of the stories were about someone from the Resistance coming in and falling for Kylo and so I wanted to do something different i.e. someone who was part of the First Order. And that's when I got the idea of a nurse treating Kylo's wounds and it just went from there!

18. Why is there no sequel to Aid?
Luna and Kylo's story is finished. There isn't anything more I can add to the story without dragging it on — I always intended for the story to be around 30 chapters.

But! I did write a spin-off about their [spoiler] son, Jordan Solo! It's called Bloodlines and you can find it on my profile!

19. Favourite Disney movie?
Beauty and the Beast (1991)!

20. Rain or Sun? Why?
Rain! Always! It's so calming and always puts me in a good mood.

21. Top 5 Star Wars Characters
Oof this is hard!
But, Rey, Obi Wan, Ahsoka, Anakin and Kylo!
(But I love them all so much it's hard to choose!)

22. Prequels, Originals or Sequels?
I love them all for different reasons but I love the characters in the Sequels.

23. Any other movies series you like?
Not so much series, but I'll always love the Twilight and Hunger Games series! They shaped my teenage years so much!

24. If I could be any Star Wars character who would I be and why?
Rey because I love her so much!

25. Any tips for writing?
Don't be afraid to do something different, and don't be afraid to do cliches either — write whatever you want, write about what makes you happy!
But some practical tips;
—Try and have an outline of the plot or at least a few dot points for each chapter — this will help guide you as you write, you can always stray from it or add some things you hadn't thought of until then, but it just helps you keep in track and not get lost in the narrative.
—Also proofreading is SO important. Making sure your story makes sense as well as checking that your spelling and grammar is all correct makes your story look neat and easier for people to read! (I still haven't mastered this, you all have seen Aid, I really need to go back and edit).
—Research! Ensure that your world-building is accurate — especially when writing fanfiction but it's also important in 'real life' based stories. Make sure that cultures, countries, laws, economics, customs, food, landscape, technology and more is true to the world you're building (but if your making you're on world, go ahead and do whatever you what).

~*~

And there you have it! I hope you were able to learn a little bit more about me and my writing! I also hope you enjoyed this! I've always wanted to do one.

And please, if you ever want to ask a question — shoot me a message!

—LARISSA