XXI

Kylo wouldn't leave her side for the whole day. All throughout the check up he stayed with her. The thought had crossed Kylo's mind that he was probably in the way with the amount of times Numa told him 'excuse me' but he couldn't help it. This girl loved him. And he wasn't leaving her anytime soon. She was too important to him.

Luna would sneak small smiles at him during the check up. He kept smiling back before remembering that he had his mask on. Idiot.

"I'm all done, you can leave when you feel up to it."

"Thanks Numa." Luna smiled and the Twi'lek left silently.

Kylo removed his helmet and moved in front of Luna and grabbed her hands. So smooth. Not course and rough like his. He kissed her knuckles.

"So."

"So." Luna grinned.

"Did you want to do something? Because I'm not leaving your side ever again."

Luna laughed. "Sure."

"What would you like to do?" Kylo asked.

"I just want to be with you." Luna smiled and raised her eyebrows slightly.

Kylo smiled at her.

She moved so her small hand was cupping Kylo's cheek.

"I want to be with you in the closet way possible."

Kylo looked into her eyes and knew what she meant.

"You want to..?" Kylo asked, blushing, but he still brought her closer to him.

"Only if you want to."

Believe me. He thought. He definitely wanted to. Really bad.

Luna wanted to be as close to Kylo as humanly possible, she wanted to connect in the most intimate way, especially after Kylo told her he loved her. She didn't give herself away to just anyone. Kylo is special to her. And he loves her.

"Ok, Luna." Kylo smiled.

Kylo wasn't a virgin and he wasn't a stranger to sex either. And he knew Luna wasn't a strange to it either. But, weirdly, he was excited. And Luna was too. It had been a while for both of them.

Kylo escorted her out of the medical centre and to his quarters.

They barely made it through the door before Kylo threw his helmet off and they were all over each other. Emotions were running high for both of them since telling each other that they loved each other. And they wanted to be close. As close as two people can be.

They kissed hard. Heated. Nothing was close enough. Kylo ran his large hands up and down her arms before holding her face as she tangled her fingers in his overgrown curls. He pushed her up against the wall and she jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. He held her thighs to keep her in place. Their lips never left each other. Kylo unbuttoned Luna's uniform and ran his fingers over the smooth skin of her torso. Luna loved the feeling. She tugged at his robes and Kylo moved her to the bed, placing her down before removing his robes. She removed her pants and shoes and the two were close again. No words were spoken, each touch and each kiss speaking for themselves.