meh

Chris Pov:
After the photoshoot I was bored and tired. I lay with Ryan in the back on his phone. I smile as I read some fan fics. I felt a hand slip in my boxers and I look at Ryan lazily. He kissed me and took my cock out. I peck his lips and kept reading.

"Baby you alright?" He asked and pumped.

"Yeah just bored and tired" I answer him honestly. He nods and kept pumping. I close my eyes and lean against his neck.

"Put it away I about to order McDonald's" Kuza said as we went threw a drive threw. Ryan fixed me and I kiss his cheek. I read and he orders us food. I got three double cheeseburgers without pickles because that's gross three large fries and  40 chicken piece chicken nuggets with a large sprite. They order stuff and Kuza paid.

"Ew" A lady said while handing us food. I grab Ryan's neck and kissed him. I broke it while looking at her. She gave us a disgusted look and we got food. I flip her off and we leave. I ate a burger and relaxed.

"Horrible boy" Kuza coos as we got out. I held my arms up and he picked me up bridal style. Ryan got the food and I took the drinks. We go to the room and he sat me down. They put on a movie and we cuddled. A hand was in my pants and my cock was stroked.

"Meh" I said and took it out. I sprawled out weirdly against them and they chuckle. We watched the movies and talked. I laugh as Ryan tickled my sides. There was a knock and Ryan yelled a come in.

"Hey" Angelo said as he came in.

"Hey" We say in sync. He sat down and we talked about shit. Angelo starts to tickle my armpits and I squeal. I start laughing and squirming.

"Hmm makes me wonder" Ange hums and tickled my ribs. I screech and kept laughing. They chuckle and he stops.

"Meanie" I pout and he only smiles.

"Yeah yeah" He said and I relax. I close my eyes and yawn. I felt a hand on my cock and it pulled out of my pants.

"Make sure you tease him" Ryan said and I open them. Angelo licks my tip and I bit my lip. I grab his hair roughly and shove myself in side his mouth. I moan and Kuza chuckles. Ange chuckles and sucked.

"What about Kelly?" I asked him. He just sucked. He gave me innocent eyes and I roll mine. He is technically cheating on her. How nice. After a few minutes I came and went back watching the movie.

"I love you" Kuza said and kissed us.

"I love you too" Ryan chuckles.

"I love chicken nuggets but those are here now are they?" I asked them sassy. They bust out laughing and I smile. "Tho I do love you guys too" I giggle and Ange got up. He left and he yelled he'll make me some.