prostitute

Chris Pov:
It's been five minutes and Ricky came in. He sat next to me and frowns. I said nothing and stared at the collar.

"Why does this always happens to me? When I'm happy something always goes wrong and it gets ruined. Sure I was mean but she needs to try and be in my shoes for an hour. She will feel the pain I'm in." I whisper and he sighs.  They had two minutes left.

"I understand your upset but try and cut them some slack. You don't know her story you just judged her too quick." He said to me. I look at him and gripped it.

"First time we fucking met she was flirting with him and looking at him with love and lust. She still wants him. Excuse me for not wanting my fucking boyfriend taken from me.", I hid and stood up. He sighs and nods. "Get the hell out Richard I can't believe you." I hiss and he looks at me surprised. I never called him by his name. He frowns ad left. I slam the door shut and locked it. I slid down the door and curled up.

Times up.

"Chris, can we talk?" A soft voice asked. Angelo?! I tense up and said nothing.

"You seriously called Angelo?!" I heard Ricky yell. What the hell?! I breathe heavily and curl up tighter.

"Tell them time is up," I say softly but to where he could hear. I heard him sigh and wiggle the doorknob. I stood up and started to pack my stuff up.

"Chris let me talk to you" I heard him say. I didn't say anything and I look at the collar. "Chris I'm serious right now open up" He snaps and I open the door with my bags in my hands. He looks at them than me. I walk past him and went downstairs. She was still here.

"Choose" I order and they look at me. Their eyes widen and she smirks. I gave her a blank stare. I had my car keys in my hand. Ricky brought it for me last week. "Now." I hiss and Ryan tenses.

"She leaves no arguments," He said without hesitation. Kuza came over and took my bags.

"They both stay until she gets a damn apartment. Chris, you may hate me but she has been my best friend since I was ten I don't love her like that. I love her as a sister. Your mine and if I have to drag you upstairs by the hair I will." He hisses and I frown. Tears welled in my eyes and I grab my bags again.

"No, I'm done. I'm just going. I give up I'm done with love I'll just become a fucking prostitute again." I mutter and walked out. Shit, it's cold! I was grabbed and dragged back in.

"No your not," Ricky said and dragged me upstairs. "Kuza until she leaves he stays in the guest room or he comes back living with us," Ricky said as he walked upstairs. He threw my stuff in the guest room and sat me on the bed. Ghost came in and shut the door. My bottom lip pops out and tears ran down my face.

"Poor thing," He said softly. He held me and made us lay on the pillows. I cried myself to sleep that night.