cops

Chris Pov:
I woke up to banging on the door. I whimper and Ryan shot up. He slips on boxers and tears welled in my eyes. Kuza looks at me and sat up. He sat me on his lap and I let out a loud whimper.

"Hello?" Ryan asked as he opens the door. I lean into daddy Kuza neck and tears ran down my face. What's wrong with me?

"Are you Ryan Sitkowski?" A voice asked.

"Yes, I am what's this about?" He asked. It's the cops. Daddy Kuza coos me and held me to his chest.

"The people next door are concerned about having sex with a child," Another voice says. Daddy Ryan sighs and opens the door wider.

"The only child here is the tall one who is crying into my fiancee's chest. We do BDSM and ddlb. I'm pretty sure you know what that is and who I am." Ryan said with attitude. I let out a small sob and Kuza sighs.

"I'm getting him a bath and try to calm him down," Daddy said and got up. We had boxers on. He walks to the bathroom and got the bath ready. He sat me down on the counter and I cry out. That hurt. His eyes widen and he picked me up again.

"Owie" I sob and he took my boxers off. He put bubble bath in and toys. He sat me in carefully kissed my head.

"I'll be right back okay?" He asked and I whimper. He left and kept the door open. "Look dudes we are not fucking kids. Something is wrong with our boyfriend so if you idiots excuse us." I heard him snap. The door slams shut and I start to cry again. They ran in and Ryan sighs. He grabbed something and I saw it was meds.

"Come on baby open it," He said softly I did and took it. He got in with me and Kuza joins. "Shh baby you're okay I promise" He whispers and rocked me.

"Sub drop just great" Kuza mumbles and coos me also. Sub drop is when your empty and also hurt. I don't know how to explain it but it's hell.

"Daddy I huwt" I sob and they frown. I felt my butt cheek spread and a finger inside me. I whimper and Kuza swirls it.

"It's swollen" He sighs and took it out.

"Alright, that's daddy's fault. I'm so sorry to bug." Ryan told me. I snuggle into his neck and got comfortable. He grunts and I fell asleep.