leash

Chris Pov:
It was dinner and we were having chicken wings. I ate and drank my juice. Kuza hasn't said anything to me for two hours and I'm pissed. Ryan has been trying to calm me down.

"So he acts like a baby for fun?" She asked him.

"Mhm. We take care of him like a parent but fuck him." Daddy Ryan explains. I smile at the fuck part. Kuza hand was on my thigh I look at him. I took it off and ate. He sighs and got done.

"That's um different" She mumbles and I roll my eyes.

"It's no different then BDSM really. If you have a problem with it grab your shit and get your skank ass out." I snap and she looked offended. Kuza stood up and picked me up.

"I'm sorry Lily he never acts like this" He sighs and went upstairs. I didn't even bother to look at him. I was thrown on the bed and he towers me. I stood up and tower him. "I don't care that your mad and you don't like her but you do not cuss or say those words. Now pants off over my knee." He orders and sat down. I pout but did. Ryan came in and sighs. He shut and locked the door.

"Baby you get ten," He said and I nod.

"Yew do it's," I told him. He nods and picked me up and sat me over his lap. Kuza looked offended. Ryan slaps and I whimper. "One tank yew daddy" I mumble and he kept going until ten.

"Alright Chris I understand you're mad at me but that was mean," Kuza said with a frown. I curl into Ryan and ignore him. They sigh and I grab my stuffie.

"I go get carrots," I say to them. I left and went downstairs. I saw the skank sitting on the couch watching TV. I go into the kitchen and grabbed some. I put ranch on the plate and grabbed some milk. 

"If it makes you feel better I don't want him" I heard a voice say. I turn and look at her.

"I don't give a shit. Touch him and your out." I snap at her.

"What did I do?!" She exclaimed.

"Breathed" I snap back and went upstairs. I sat on the bed and they stare at me. I ate happily and she storms in.

"I don't know what the hell I did but keep your damn slut on a leash or I will" She snaps and left. She slams the door shut and I roll my eyes. They both look at me and I drank the rest of my milk. I yawn and stripped to boxers. I lay in the middle of them and cuddled into Ryan. I fell asleep happy.