LA

Chris Pov:
Right now we're were boarding a plane and I was nervous. Daddy Ryan held my hand and kisses it. I smile and lean on his shoulder. I was in the middle of them. We had first class tickets. I yawn and held Mr. Teddy against me.

"Go to sleep baby" daddy whispers and rubbed my knuckles. I nod and went to sleep.

A little while later:
I woke up to someone shaking me. I whine and saw it was daddy Kuza. He smiles and kissed my head. I grabbed my stuff and we left. We got our bags and got in a Uber.

"When we get to the hotel we will get you something to eat," He said softly. I nod and lean on him. He wraps his arms around me and kissed my head. We get to a really fancy hotel and Ryan checks us in. We go to the elevator and to our room.

"Will I have to come with you?" I asked them.

"You don't have too no but if you want too you can" Daddy smiles. We go to our room and I went to bed. I lay down and went back to sleep.

Gots a problem?

Next day because why not:
I woke up with a yawn. I stretch and grabbed daddy Ryan's phone. It was nine am. They were still sleeping. I smile and went on his Instagram. They had many photos of me. I giggle and took a selfie.

Yous gots hacked daddies!!! I smile and posted it. I played Subway surfers and cuddle into Ryan's chest. The notifications went nuts. They stir after twenty minutes and Ryan looks at me. I smile and kiss his lips. He smiles back and took his phone. He grew confused then chuckles.

"Apparently we got hacked" Ryan chuckles and Kuza looks at him confused. He shows him and Kuza smiles. I gave him a kiss also and relaxed. There was a knock and Kuza got it. "Oh hey TJ what's up?" Daddy asked him.

"Nothing got you guys breakfast" He smiles as he held up IHOPS. I sat up and he gave me a container. I thanked him and ate happily. Bacon hash browns with chocolate chip pancakes that had a smiley face. They chuckle and Ryan kisses my cheek. 

"Now baby that's not how we thank someone properly," He said with a smirk. TJ grew confused and I crawl to him. I pull his pants and boxers down and kitten licks his tip. I then took him in my mouth and he gasped.

"F-fucking hell" He moans and I deep throat him.

"Tell us about it" daddy Kuza laughs and I bob. TJ moans and I kept going until he came. I pull back and open my mouth. Ryan took a picture and smirks.

"Swallow then we can get a shower" He orders and I did. He picks me up and grabbed clothes. We got showers and Kuza joins.

"Baby just so you know we love you and not the twink. We belong to you and not him." He said and I nod. He gave me a kiss and I kiss back. We made out and he pushed me against the wall. He hands ran down to my butt and he rubs it.

"And we are done," Ryan said and took me out. I pout and got ready.