big

Chris Pov:
Everyone leaves after an hour and I go upstairs. Daddies follow and I was pushed on the bed. I face plant and smile. I look at them and they smirk.

"Strip baby" Ryan orders and I did. I kneeled in front of them and Kuza stroked my face. They strip and grabbed lube. "Go lay on your back. Kuza will be gentle and I will be the one fucking him so he doesn't go too far." He told me and I nod. I lay on my back and relaxed. Kuza kneels down and licks my whole. He shoves two fingers inside me and I gasp.

"D-daddy" I whine and he chuckles. He sucks my balls and thrusts his fingers. I grip his hair and closed my eyes. Once I'm stretched enough he crawls on top of me and .pressed his tip against my whole. He slowly went in and I gasp. I wince and tried to relax.

"Shh, its gonna feel better soon" He coos softly. I nod and he went in all the way. I grip his shoulders and he stroked my face. I adjusted and nodded. He started to move slowly and he leans into my neck. I moan and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Faster" I whimper and he did. I moan and closed my eyes. He kissed me and kept going. I was a moaning mess right now. "S...so big" I moan and he chuckles. He gasped and I saw Ryan going into him.

"Ryan" He moans and daddy Ry smirks. I whine when they stopped. Ryan thrusts roughly which made Kuza thrust. I squeal and gripped Kuza's muscles. Kuza strokes me and Ryan kept thrusting. I tighten around Daddy and his grunts.

"F-faster dada" I moan out. Ryan went faster and we both moan like whores. Kuza kissed me and we made out. He kept jerking me and thrusting.

"Ahhh babe" Kuza moans and Ryan chuckles.

"Our baby is a moaning mess" Ryan coos while looking at me. I kiss Kuza and rocked my hips. Kuza let out a groan and starts to thrust roughly. I squeal and he grabs my hips.

"Tight," He said with a pant. He grabbed my hips and turns me around on all fours. He slammed back into me and I scream.

"Suck daddy baby," Ryan said as he got in front of me. Don't get to tell me twice. I instantly took him in my mouth and Kuza went faster and harder. Holy cheese balls!

"I'm so close" Kuza mumbles and I nod in agreement. So am I. His thrusts got sloppy and I came with a scream. Ryan came in my mouth then Kuza in my butt. I swallow and fell over on my side. They smile and I cuddled into Ryan.

"I'm still horny" I mumble and they both look at me like I'm crazy. I got on top of Ryan and sank myself on him. He grunts and held my hips. I bit my lip and started to ride him. He was hard instantly.

"Baby" He moans and I went a little faster. It hurts but feels so good. Kuza chuckles and jerks off. I slap his hand away and leaned over. I suck him off and Ryan slammed his hips into mine. I moan and he kept going. He strokes me and Kuza came in my mouth. Ryan and I came together and I pant.

"Are you happy now?" Kuza asked me. I nod and cuddled into Ryan. I lean into his neck and fell asleep.