ice cream

Chris Pov:
Ryan looks at me and chuckles. I want ice cream. I got up and went downstairs. I was hungry. I went threw there fridge and arms went around my waist. Ryan. I open the freezer and grabbed the ice cream.

"Not until you eat supper" He said and took it. I pout and got a pizza out. He slaps my butt and I jump. He sat me down and put it back. "Kuza I said no premade food!" Ryan yells and Kuza came in.

"How the hell am I gonna then when your not here?" He asked and kissed my head. I was still pouting. Ryan sighs and stuck my paci in my mouth. I shiver and they frown. Kuza walked out and came back with sweat pants. I slip them on and Ryan started cooking.

"We are having steak potatoes peas with rolls" He told us. Kuza nods and wraps his arms around him. I smile as they kiss. There cute. I whine and Kuza looks at me. He kissed him again and I kicked him in the balls.

"My daddy" I huff and Ryan chuckles. Kuza was groaning holding his croch. I giggle and saw the ice cream. I tried to get it but Ryan stops me. Kuza sat me down on his lap and kissed my cheek. He rubs my thighs and I relax. I lean in his neck and he turns on the TV. "Cans is has ice ceam now?" I ask them.

"No" They say at the say time. I huff and curl into Kuza. I got my phone and went on wattpad. There were fan fiction of Kuza and Ryan. I read them and laugh. Ryan took my phone and I whine. His eyes widen and kept reading.

"Babe the steak it burning" Kuza said and Ryan jumps. He gave it back and healed with it. "I'm calling take out" He said and got his phone. I straddle him and sucked on his neck. He grunts and start to grind against him.

"Chris" Ryan chuckles and Kuza glares at me. I gave a innocent look and kept sucking.

"Hi yes I would... Fuck... A hundred buffalo chicken wings... Chris stop" He whispers harshly to me. "And another order of a hundred of honey BBQ" He said and palm him. His eyes went to the back of his head and let out a sigh. I bit his neck softly and he glares at me. "Alright thank you." He said and hung up. I smirk and walk away. I went upstairs in the bedroom and laid down. I turned on the office and Kuza storms in.

I giggle as he came over. He grabbed my ankles and pulls me to him. He bends down and his eyes narrow. I kiss his lips and smile. He grabbed my throat roughly and kissed me. I kiss back and he licks my bottom lip. I open and the door opens. Ryan came in was on the phone. Kuza and I kept making out and Ryan was chuckling.

"Depends if Kuza is gonna fuck Chris. He agreed to a week... There making out... He's adorable... Kuza don't tease our baby" Ryan snaps as Kuza palms me. I whimper against his lips and but it. "It's quite hot actually... I don't know... Fine but if Chris tells them to leave they leave... Bye." He hung up and pushed Kuza off. He attacks my lips and I giggle.

"Ricky and them are coming" He said to me. I nod and went back to kissing him. He smiles and we made out. There amazing kissers. "Is this better then ice cream?" He asked me.

"Nothing is better then ice cream" I state and they laugh.