Chap|33 Still Hurting

Comenzar desde el principio

I dropped my notebook down on the stool and walked out.

"Bro what's been up with you lately. I can tell your head has not been in this." He asked me once I sat down beside him.

I shrugged and leaned back. "Man I got a bunch of shit on my mind right now."

He nodded. "Yeah I can see that. What's got you like this? Your usually a straight when you get in that studio."

I ran my hands over my face roughly before letting him know everything that's been going on in my fucked up life.

"Damn man for real?"

"Hell Yeah bro. And I-I can't believe I did that shit, but it happened and look at where it got my ass." He just sat there shaking his head and I knew he what he was thinking.

"Damn Breezy. That's a lot of shit to get by but if you need some help with anything, just let me know what I can do."

I nodded. "Thanks mike, I appreciate it."

I stood up and stretched. "Well come on let's get back to work." 

He gave me a look "You sure you up for it?"

"Yeah man I'm good, let's do it." I said while making my way back into the booth.

No matter what me and Camila got going on, I know I got to continue to put my music first. And that's what I plan on doing.

About 2 hours later..

"Alright Mike, I'm on my way out." I nodded at him as I grabbed my shit before walking to the door.

"Alright bro I'll see you later. Aye Y/N don't forget to hit me back up when you want to mix some things up."

"Ok cool. It'll be soon." I said while shutting the door behind me.

As I made my way out the building and down into my car I felt my phone start to vibrate.

"Hello?"

"Y/N, we need to talk." I squinted my eyes at the sound of the voice trying to see who it was.

"India?"

"Umm Yeah. I-it's me." She spoke nervously

"Oh. Ok, yeah what's up?" I asked as I stood there with my free hand in my pocket while continuing to walk out to my car.

"I-uh was wondering if we could meet up some time soon to talk?"

"Talk?"

"Yeah. You know about everything that went down between us."

I just stood there waiting for her to finish explaining. Because honestly I could not believe what she was saying right now. She was actually sounding like the normal India that I knew.

"I definitely think we should work on fixing things, I can't stand how we are now."

"Uh I mean I don't know when the next time I'll be free. But I don't see why not."