Chapter 14: ERRORINK

If you're asking why, am I doing this ship. It's because... don't you tired of I always write Geno, Death, Dream, Nightmare, and Killer POV? So, I need to switch POV. Or this book will only have one ship. Anyway let's get a new POV. So all the characters have role.

Dalysha POV:
It was beautiful noon, and Ink called me to visit her. So, here I am.... sweating at the akward silence.....

There's me, Geno, Fresh, and two love bird's sit across each other watching the beautiful view.

Sure it's romantic...

But this silence is killing me from the inside.
I wish Mr. Non is here. Even if he just 3 year's older than me doesn't mean I can't call him Mr. Non.

I look at Geno.

"..."

SHE IS REALLY CALM IN THE AKWARD SILENCE! DA HECK?!

"Umm.... Geno?" "Hmm...?" "Oh... nevermind." I said and look at the love bird's direction.

To saw.....

Ink and error....

KISSING! FRENCH KISSING TO BE SPECIFIC!

Geno look at my shocked expression and look at error and gasp.

They immediately break the kiss when they here Geno gasp and blushed.

"Srsly-" I said when I get cut by Geno saying "it's okay, just continue. Pretend we never even here."

"Brah......" said Fresh blushing and his glasses written 'Brah!'.

"........"

The akward silence came again.
The cold, un welcome atmosphere appear...
Silence and awkwardness is all we can feel.
Like no one accept us....

Or I just over thinking about thing?

TO BE CONTINUE...

GUYS.... DID YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE ANOTHER FANFIC ABOUT AFTERDEATH? IF NO, GO READ THEN! ONLY IF YOU INTERESTED! AND TOMORROW IS MY CHINESE BIRTHDAY!!!!